FORTY

"You see me texting, baby, you see those missed calls
I'm actin' reckless baby, I'm 'bout to lose it all"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"I haven't been in your office in a while" Gabriel opened the door for me and I walked in first while rubbing my belly. I looked around the changed office seeing how brighter it now looked compared to when I first had my interview here I sat down on the small sofa in the room and Gabriel closed the door and sat down on his chair behind his desk. I looked up at Gabriel and he was still giving me the silent treatment.

"Aw I hope your still not mad about his morning..." I pouted my lips while looking at him and he looked up from his work phone and glared at me. Giving me the watch when we get home look.

"You told me that I would be able to get work done, If I let you come with me and I don't believe you anymore" Gabriel said and I bit my bottom lip, hiding my smile while he turned on his computer.

"You never let me leave the house... I'm not a prisoner you know" I stood up looking over at the pictures of us and his kids all over his desk. I saw the picture of my ultrasound when we found out I was pregnant with twins and I smiled feeling my face get red. I turned around seeing a clear trophy case and one particular picture caught my eye. I moved closer seeing the young man in a cap and gown while holding his diploma with a couple of people surrounding him.

"Holy shit is this during your college graduation?" I yelled in excitement and he looked up nodding his head then focusing back on the computer.

"So this was seven years ago meaning... I was only fourteen at the time" I giggled and turned around seeing his annoyed look. I took one more look at the photo recognizing Chase but it looked like his face was scratched out so it was hard to notice that it was him.

"If you and I would have met up seven years ago... jail time..." I ran my hand down my face laughing to myself, giving myself the chills just from thinking about it.

"Gabriela.. please don't start your shit on our age difference" He warned me which only made me giggle.

"Ugh you're no fun. It was just a joke... pussy" I whispered the last part making sure he didn't hear me.

"You need to fucking remember that I'm the one who's carrying both of your babies" I sat back down sighing.

"Right.. let me not forget" Gabriel said sarcastically and I sighed taking out my phone.

"Why don't you bother Alex for a bit while I take this call" I rolled my eyes and stood up taking my phone with me. I walked out his office and knocked on the door in front of Gabriel's office.

"Come in" I hear him say and I opened the door seeing his stone cold face turn into a huge smile once he saw me.

"Hi Alex" I said and he stood up excitedly giving me a hug.

"Hey what are you doing here?" He sat back down and I looked around his mildly decorated office.

"Just bothering your older brother... but I also have lunch with Jennie later on"

"You know honestly speaking you are my favorite out of all my brother's girlfriends .. it's nice seeing you here, since the last time when Gabriel had the interview"