SEVENTY SIX

"When I'm with my clique, we know how to party
How to party, yeah, we know how to party"
_________________________

GABRIELA

"Here let's take a shot before going" Jennie handed me the small shot glass that was filled with rum. I took the cold glass placing it up to my lips and swallowed it.

"I think someone wants to talk with you before we leave" I look back seeing Gabriel smiling and Jennie walks out the living room.

"Please be careful, you know I'll be sending guards with you guys" Gabriel walks towards me pulling me against his body. I run my hands up his chest and rest them behind his neck.

"Don't worry I will" I pecked his lips and Gabriel became greedy placing his lips on mine again, I felt my back hit the wall behind me and I pulled away breathless as his lips traveled down my neck.

"If you stay I'll continue" Gabriel moved away quickly and I pushed my hair to my back smiling and shaking my head.

"Nice try... I love you" I kissed him again and Gabriel kissed me back.

"I love you too"

-

"To a girls night out!" Jennie yelled over the loud music and we cheered spilling a bit of alcohol on the table. I took the shot and quickly licked the sat on my palm then Jennie looked over at me and placed the lime in my mouth. I took it making a sour face and Jennie and I start laughing.

"I've never seen you this daring before, I'm loving this new you now that you've gotten engaged to Gabriel" I blushed hard and nodded my head. I noticed it too, I would have never done these things if it wasn't for him and Jennie too.

"Babe give yourself some credit you also helped me get out my comfort zone" I placed my arm on her shoulder and Jennie kissed my cheek.

"Come on let's dance before one of us starts crying" I pulled Jennie to the dance floor packed with people dancing on top of each other. We decided to go to a famous Dominican club sorry Gabriel. As the Spanish music played Jennie grabbed my hands and twirled me around, we start moving our hips to the bachata song and swayed back and forth.

"Jennie when did you learn how to dance like this?!" I leaned in still dancing and she laughed wrapping her hands around my neck.

"My new man is Dominican and and top of that you've forced me to learn how to dance" I laughed remembering the time we lived together and I would blast Spanish music almost all the time.

"Oh yeah I remember, new boo. When we get back to the house I need to hear about this new guy" She nodded her head and the song finished. We walked back to our vip section and I took my phone out my bag seeing a message from Gabriel.

I know you won't see this till later mi amor mio. Just stay safe and have fun❤️ I love you.

I smiled tucking my hair behind my ear and I texted him back quickly.

I love you too baby, I'll text you when we're our way back.

I turned my phone off and Jennie waved at a server grabbing her attention. She walked over and Jennie sat up telling her our drinks. The server left and Jennie moved closer to me smiling widely.

"Was that Gabriel texting you?" I nodded my head grabbing my cup of ice water.

"He just wants us to be safe" I said after sipping on the water letting the cool spread throughout my body.

"Here you ladies go" The server placed down the four shot glasses and two tall glasses that was definitely Piña Colada. My mouth watered at the site of the drink after it being months of having it. Jennie reached for the shot while I grabbed the sweet alcoholic drink.