TWENTY ONE

"It's just us against the world
In this life of sin"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"Do you have to leave tonight?" I zipped up his jacket and Gabriel nodded his head sadly.

"I do, unfortunately I have to go to Italy Ariel's trying to fuck shit up once again so I have to deal with her" I looked back seeing James putting his luggage in the trunk.

"Alright I won't beg you into staying... call me when you have time" I looked up into his eyes and he kissed me which seemed for a short time but James coughed pulling us apart.

"The plane is ready and waiting for you sir" He said and I stayed on the steps of the mansion wrapping my arms around myself watching him get inside the car. Once the gate's close I go back inside and lock the door behind me. Now I was alone... in this creepy ass mansion.

I went upstairs noticing the office light on from underneath the door. I walked down hearing the creaks as I stepped on the wooden floor. I opened the office door quickly but no one was there. I turned off the light and closed the door and ran back to his room feeling scared. I was being too paranoid, I'm calling Aubrey to see if they can come back.

-
GABRIEL

"How's everything going with Gabriela?" Manuel asked and I glanced at him while taking a sip of my glass of whiskey.

"You seem to be in love with her already with what I saw from the house..." Manuel continued and I pulled out my phone ignoring him and texting Gabriela trying to check up on her but I forgot that my messages won't go through until I land.

"That's none of your business... when do you give a damn about what's going on between Gabriela and I? Or anything that I do for that matter" I looked up turning off my phone and he raised his glass taking a sip of his drink smirking.

"Maybe it's because she's the first girl our mother has accepted coming from you.. she hasn't officially met Jennie yet" Alex jumped in and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I know and usually I would be spending this free weekend I have away from the kids with her, if it wasn't for that fucking bitch Ariel"

"You married her, I fucking told you she was crazy but you didn't believe me when she accused me of touching her just so that I couldn't visit" Alex exclaimed and I nodded my head and came in one of the flight attendants pouring me more whiskey.

"I should have believed you but I was in love with her... enough of this talk we need to figure out how we're going to handle her" I sat up and they nodded their heads.

"I hear she's with some dude named Michael... could it be the mafia leader?-"

"That motherfucker has been in jail since Gabriel started running there's no way they would let him out already..."

"Unless he's been getting friendly with the warden of the prison and offering money to lessen his sentence... what if Ariel had sent the prison money in order to free him?" I said.

"We have to catch her someway... she's fucking up shipments and soon enough clients are going to start questioning if you're still good enough to run Gabriel" Manuel leaned forward and I scoffed brushing him off.

"I'm doing better than dad ever did... all he wanted was a fucking war between all fucking mafias... if that's what Ariel and Michael want then I'll be happy to fuck them over and kill them" I leaned back drinking the  gold liquid.