SIXTY

"We just had to work it out
And baby, I needed space"
_________________________

GABRIEL

"Where are they?" She asked suddenly calm, but her hands were saying something different as they clenched the hospital gown tightly.

"It hasn't even been a fucking day since I gave birth and already something happened to them!" Her tone remained calm and I felt my heart grow heavy seeing more tears streaming down her rosy cheeks. Gabriela got out of bed and stood in front of me, wincing in pain.

"Gabriel I barely got to hold them, I only held Luca for a few minutes and couldn't even hold Irene. I didn't even have an hour with them and already Chase and Ariel think they can kidnap them!" I was going to cut her off to mention that Chase was in our basement but decided against it since I didn't want to make it worse.

"For fuck's sake" I watched my fiancé fall onto her knees and break out in the most heartbreaking sob. I blink rapidly noticing that she was hiccuping, I kneeled down taking her into my arms, trying to calm her down.

"Baby I need you to calm down. I know they were taken but we need to handle this calmy" I said placing my hands on her face and she breathed in taking short breaths.

"I don't want something to happen to you because of this, we need to worry about your health too, you gave birth not even an hour ago" I tell her and she nods her head looking away from my eyes breathing in heavily.

"I-I know but something anything could happen. What if they get sick a-and-" I shushed her quickly telling her not to think about that and I helped Gaby up, walking her back to the bed.

"I'm fucking scared too but when I see you cry, it hurts me. I want you to try and get some sleep while I set up a meeting" I reassured her and she nodded her laying down.

"I want to help... I don't want to sit around and not do nothing.." Gaby laid down and I sat down next to her placing my arm around her shoulder pulling her close to me.

-

"Search the abandoned warehouse and the old house where we found Gabriela... if you have anything you tell me or else I won't fucking hesitate to put a fucking bullet in your skull" I barked at my men and sat down at the end of the conference table watching them leave the room in a hurry. I sighed running my hand through my hair and closed my eyes.

GABRIELA

"We've been doing everything we can for three fucking days and yet we haven't found anything... what are your men doing?" I sat down on his office chair instantly regretting what I said but before I can apologize Gabriel sighed.

"Don't say your sorry, I know you're fucking pissed but you can't be taking your anger out on me or my men. We're trying really fucking hard Gabriela... no matter how mad you are, don't take it out on someone else please... you know how hard I've been trying these past few days and I'm just as angry as you are" I muttered okay and sorry, feeling a little bit guilt because this wasn't the first time I've been snappy with him.

"I'm grabbing us lunch, so I'll see you when I get back" He said.

"You already know my orders to wherever your going" He hung up the phone and I leaned back into the chair looking at the black reflective ceiling. I forgot the last time I've been here, it looked slightly different much not as much but I should be at home relaxing and not having to look for my kids.

I groaned adjusting the tight waist trainer and decided to do some research of my own until he got back. I unlocked his computer and his password was all of our initials together. Very cute...