TWENTY SEVEN

"Baby, I'm jealous
And I know that it ain't right
But I'm jealous, jealous
The jealous kind"
__________________________

GABRIELA

"I've never been inside the school before" I said once we parked the car and the kids quickly got out the car leaving just us two.

"It's fucking huge... but I know some hidden places" He said his hand now on my thigh.

"You went to school here?" I looked outside and he smiled with his eyes.

"I did when my family moved here... it's good that the kids now go here, it's a good school for them" I looked outside at their new school seeing how fancier and humongous it was compared to there old one.

"You must be really old then... the school looks as old as you" I laughed at my own joke and got out the car still giggling meanwhile Gabriel didn't find it funny. I fixed up the baby blue sweater and made sure that the Air Jordan 1's I was wearing were clean so I look presentable.

"I'm not even close to be considered old.. thirty-two isn't that old" He came around the car and pulled me by my waist embracing me.

"I'm twenty-one... that's a eleven year difference, you're old baby" He leaned down kissing my lips and pulled back quickly. I scrunch my eyebrows and looked at him weirdly.

"I'm never going to get used to you calling me baby..." He said and I looked away blushing but he pulled me back into a hug.

"You're so fucking cute" My shoulders slumped and I face planted onto his chest.

"We should go before the kids get suspicious..." I pulled him down by his shirt and softly placed my lips on his giving him one last kiss before we went inside.

-

"Your son is passing my class with an acceptable grade but I feel like he can do so much more... I truly believe he can do better" My eyes shot up as I saw the english teacher place her hand on Gabriel's. I crossed my legs and leaned my head against my arm watching her trying to flirt with him.

"As his teacher I'm sure you can assign him extra or harder work..." Gabriel said moving his hand away from her and she leaned forward showing off the deep neckline top. And I stood up abruptly scraping the desk against the floor loudly causing her to look at me.

"We can go over some of extra credit and I have a concern" I turned my head towards her and she hugged her waist pushing her boobs up. I sat down right next to Gabriel and she side glanced me moving forward as well trying to make a bold move.

"We can't have unauthorized people coming to pick them up unless you verify" She pointed to me with her long lanky finger and I smiled cocking my head to the side, hoping Gabriel will say something before I do but my mouth opened before I can think.

"I'm already authorized to come pick up the kids... Ms.Gomez?" I said picking up her name plate and letting it fall back down. I felt Gabriel's hand on my thigh squeezing it like he was trying to signal me to calm down and I glanced over at him seeing him staring at me.

"Alright I was just making sure, for the kids safety of course" I mustered up a fake laugh and Gabriel looked at me with a look making me immediately shut up.

"It was nice meeting you Mr.King" Gabriel stood up shaking her hand and he then placed his hand on my back leading me out the room without saying nothing. The kids stood up from the chairs and Aubrey led the way to her teacher which was the last one for the day before we have to go food shopping .