whats going on?

I really want this shirt!!!

(liams p.o.v.)-short

I pull away and stare into Josephs eyes, but all he does is wrap his arms around my neck and pulls me into another kiss.

We pull away and he lays his head on my shoulder "dont ever make me feel that way again, got it?" He says and i tightly wrap my arms around him "got it" i say.

~~~~~

(louis' p.o.v.)

"so its official" i ask and liam nods "yes they're finally together" i say running around the tree we're all eating at for lunch." Calm louis" jospeh says "how im so happy right now" i say but sit down.

"he's right it did take forever" harry says and we all start talking about how they got together." Wait, it took you guys 3 days to tell us this" zayn interrupts and it goes from talking to yelling.

"hey" we all hear a voice say and we turn and see Nathan "hey nathan" i say and he sits down inbetween harry and Liam." Nathan?" I ask and he looks at me "not that i dont want you here but why are you here" i ask.

"Harry invited me to sit with you guys" he says "he did didn't he" niall says glaring at harry. Harry just looks down and niall gets up "i dont feel good" he says running into the building "im comming" zayn says leaving.

"poor niall" i say "when is he expecting the baby" Nathan says quietly."in 2 or 3 months, he's only 3 months pregnant" Liam says "wait, how does he know" i ask "oh niall told me once when i was with him and harry" he says.

"oh okay" i say and the rest of lunch we all get to know him more, and I'll admit he's a awesome guy. It's just, him and harry seem to be really close and it kind of hurts, does he like Harry? Does harry like him? I.just dont know.

The bell rings and i get up and i wait for harry to walk to class like i usually do. Until i see him and Nathan walking towards me "I'll see you later nathan" harry says and they hug.

It's been forever since I've Hugged Harry like that and-no im not getting jealous over their friendship. They pull apart and harry and i start walking to class "Louis you're walking really fast" harry says but i ignore him.

Before i enter the classroom harry grabs my wrist and makes me face him "whats wrong louis" he asks and i sigh. He pulls me into a really tight hug, but i hug back anyways " no need to be jealous over my friendship with nathan, you'll always be before him" harry says and i hug him tighter.

"boys" Zach says and we pull away and I'm smiling like a complete idiot and we walk into the class. " okay today is a free day, enjoy" zach says and i turn to Harry with my camera on "we're almost done with the movie" i say and he smiles.

"thats great, this has been a really great movie to film" he says "well thats cause I'm a awesome director" i say and he laughs."so...what do you think of Nathan" he asks and i shrug "he's a awesome dude" i say and.he smiles and nods "thats good" he says.

~~~~~~

The day is over and we're heading back home, and finally it's Friday so no school." Im hungry" niall says "what do you want babe" zayn says "I'm craving chicken, ice cream, pickles, and olives" he says and i grimace.

"that is a weird combination of food" i say and liam hits my shoulder " he can't help it" liam says." I know, it just sounds disgusting" i say "that is true" zayn says "well it sounds great to me" niall says.

"well its your lucky day we have all those ingredients" i say and niall cheers."i need a nap" Joseph says "you can sleep on me" liam says "or with him" i say and everybody hits me.