end of the weekend

(niall's p.o.v.)

''does this weekend have to end'' i say sitting down in between harry and zayn ''sadly yes nialler but hey we have next weekend the weekend after that'' louis says ''yeah but my weekend continues for another week while my bullet wound heals'' harry says .

''lucky'' zayn pouts and i laugh ''yeah but your staying here so people can help you'' louis says and harry nods ''i really wish we could go outside but no the weathers bad'' i say ''yeah hey maybe the streets will get flooded so we wont have to go to school'' zayn says and i just nod looking at him but he looks back so i blush and turn away.

'' so harry what did your boss say when you told him that you got shot'' i ask hi and his eyes widen ''shit i forgot'' he says pulling out his phone typing ''how did you forget'' i say and he shakes his head putting his phone up to his ear

''hey boss.look im sorry i forgot to call you i-.no i have a good excuse why i havent been into work or called in.no sir i-.but i need this job you dont understand i-.but please i was shot in the shoulder thats why i havent been at work please just-.but.okay i understand.okay i'll return my uniform when i can.goodbye you sack of dicks.''

harry runs his hand through his hair and sighs ''i was fired isnt this fucking great how am i going to pay for the house'' he says ''maybe you can live with us harry'' i say ''no i cant i need to live in the house'' he says ''why harry'' louis says ''cause that the last piece of my family i have left'' harry says and zayn looks at me and i look at him and we look at harry.

''i can help pay for your house till you find a job harry'' louis says and all 3 of us look at him ''louis you dont-'' ''no harry that house means a lot to you and im not going to let you lose it just look for a job and when you need the money i'll give it to you'' louis says and harry nods.

''im going to go lay down for a little bit'' harry says getting up and leaves ''thank you louis'' i say ''for what'' he says ''for everything with harry you've been so nice to him and been such a great friend to him he never had anyone whos been through the pain he's been through so you knowing how he feels is good for him so you know how to help him'' i say.

'' well it was nothing'' he says and i smile ''i'm hungry you guys want to order some Chinese'' louis asks and we nod and he leaves to the kitchen to order ''are you worried niall'' zayn says and i nod ''how'd you know'' i ask him.

''cause when ever your worried or nervous you alway do that little adorable thing when you chew a little on your bottom lip'' he says and i blush looking down and i giggle ''thank you'' i say and he laughs ''welcome'' he says and i lay my head on his lap and look up to him and he looks down to me and he leans down and i lean up but we hear people walking in so i lay back down.

''hey boys'' jay says ''hi where were you guys'' zayn asks jay and lottie ''the school they dont think that it's safe to go to school tomorrow so there might not be school till the storm blows over'' lottie says and i give zayn a 'high 5' ''yes'' we both say.

''you two boys have gotten closer havent you'' jay says and i nod ''yep'' zayn says and they nod and head up the stairs.''really closer'' zayn says quickly pecking my lips and louis walks in ''hey call liam and tell him to bring his ass and sophia and gemma over here i need to meet this chick'' louis says sitting down on the chair and zayn pulls out his phone and calls liam.

~~~~~

''we're here'' liam says walking in with sophia and gemma but gemma runs to where lottie and jay are ''okay so louis wanted to meet sophia'' i say sitting down on zayns lap so they can sit down ''well sophia louis, louis sophia'' liam says and sophia and louis shakes hands.

''it's nice to finally meet you louis i've herd a lot about you'' she says ''who hasn't i mean i was on the new for kidnap'' louis says ''yeah well-wait wheres harry'' liam says ''he's asleep he got fired from work but louis here is going to help pay for his house'' zayn says ''thats very nice of you louis'' sophia says ''well i care a lot for him and i couldnt watch him lose the house he loves'' louis says and the two nod.