Finally awake

(Harrys p.o.v.)
I open my eyes and everything Is bright at first then things tone down and I see liam, zayn, and Niall in the room "guys he's awake" Zayn says and Niall instantly jumps on me.
"Your so stupid" he says and I wrap my arms around him "never do that again do you hear me" he says and I nod and he kisses my fore head.
"God harry you scared all of us" Liam says hugging me and so does Zayn "God styles your fucking stupid" he says and I give a quiet chuckle.
"I'm sorry you guys" I say and we all hug each other tighter and I realize some ones missing "where's louis" I say and the room goes silent.
"Don't make me ask again please" I say "the doctor thinks it's best if you don't see each other right now knowing things" Liam says.
"I don't care what the doctor thinks I need to see him I've seen him everyday in that fucking out of body experience and I want him to hold me cause I've been dying for him to hold me for a week and a half now" I say tearing up.
"Harry are you sure your alright" Zayn asks "yes I had a out of body experience and met a boy named Luke and I've seen you guys this whole time, I saw louis break down about wanting to kill himself, I've seen louis bring all the stuffed animals, I've seen Liam break down and have Zayn hold him, I've seen everything and now I just want to see louis" I say and they all looked shocked.
A couple minutes pass and Zayn walks in and louis right after "louis" I say tearing up and he just runs to me and hugs me "you're really awake" he says and I nod.
I look into his eyes and smile "I've been wanting to hold you for a while" I say and he shoots me a confused look and I tell him what I told the others and he smiles.
"Can we start over" he asks and I nod "yes" I say and he smiles "curly will you go on our official first date" he says and I nod "of corse" I say smiling.
"So cute" Niall says and I smiles pulling him closer to me "oh I missed you and your tummies growing the baby is growing" i say and he giggles " I know har I have a check up tomorrow" he says and I smile.
"Can we come in now" jake says and I nod and him, nick, travis, Joseph, josh, and logan all walk in "hey harry" they all says even nick and Travis.
"You guys can talk" I say and they nod "ear surgery" Travis says "then why did you sign to me yesterday" louis asks "cause we wanted it to be a surprise" nick says.
"Louis?" I ask "yeah curly" he says "the panda is my favorite animal" I say and he smiles "so I got all of these but the first one I got you was your favorite" he says and I laugh nodding.
"Sorry people but it's time for you to go home" my doctor says and they all say they're good byes and leave besides niall, Liam, zayn, and louis.
"Okay so you may stay just don't crowd harry right now" she says walking over to me and check things "am I going to a mental institute" I say and she shakes her head "not if you don't want to" she says leaving.
"Wait!" I say trying to get up "what are you doing" louis says helping me "I need to go next door to see Luke" I say limping to his room.
"Luke" i say and he looks up to me "harry!" He says and I go over to him and hug him "so this is harry" Michael says and I nod "nice to meet you" I say.
"Yeah then there's Calum and Ashton" he says and they wave and so do we "tomorrow we're going to talk okay" I say point at everyone in the room "okay" they all say.
"Maybe okay can be our always" Niall says and we laugh "okay?" Zayn says "okay" Niall says and pecks his lips "they're cuteness is almost sickening" Calum says.
"Yeah well nice meeting you all and we'll see you tomorrow but he needs to get to bed" louis says "bye Luke" I say "bye harry" he says and we get back to my room and I lay down.
"Goodnight guys I'm tired" Niall says laying his head on Zayn's chest and falling asleep and so does Liam "night harry" louis says and I pull him down and peck his lips "night" I say and he lays down on the floor and falls asleep.
"Hey liam" I say and he looks up at me "it's okay if your having the dreams like you've been having just know we're your family and we're here to talk to you about it" I say and he pulls a chair up to me.
"Harry I'm straight i shouldn't be having these kind of dreams about my friend who's a guy" he's says and I place my hand on his.
"Liam some things happen that you just can't explain things happen for a reason you might not know it yet but sooner or later you will i promise" I say and he smiles going back to his spot.
"Thanks harry" he says going to sleep and I sit there till about 2 in the morning and louis wakes up "harry what are you doing still up" he says slaying down next to me.
"I'm scared if I fall asleep then I won't wake up again" I say and he wraps his arms around me "I won't let that happen again harry" he says and I smile closing my eyes going to sleep.
~~~~~~
I wake up with louis' arms Wrapped around me and I smile tugging at his beanie to cover his ears and his eyes flutter open and he smiles.
"Hey sunshine" he says and I bring my fingers up to go over the little strand of blue in his hair "I love you" I say and he smiles "I love you too" he says and i intertwine our fingers and he reaches over me and grabs something.
He places a flower crown on my head and I smile "theres harry" he says and I smile bigger "I love you" I say and he laughs "I love you too" he says and I stare into his eyes.
"harry you okay" he asks and I start tearing up and tears fall down my cheeks "harry why are you crying" he says wiping my tears away and I cry more.
"I love you" I say and he presses my head against his chest "ssshhhh" he says and rubs my back "I love you too harry more than you'll ever know" he says and I look up to him.
"Kiss me" I say and he leans down and presses our lips together and I place my hand on his cheek and our lips start to move and he moves his hand down to my hips.
I open my mouth and he slips his tongue in my mouth and do the same to him licking into his mouth and I moan a little into his mouth.
We finally pull away after a while and I just stare at him "I honestly didn't think that I'd catch this love bug again" I say and he laughs "jonas brothers really" he says and I nod.
"Well I'm glad you did" he says kissing me and I smile cuddling into him and he smiles and we hear a knock at the door "come in" I say and jay walks in.
"Mum" louis says getting up and running to her and they hug and I smile "hi harry how you feeling" she asks walking over to be "better" I say and louis lays next to me again and kisses my cheek.
"You two are together" she says and I nod "for how long" she asks "a couple " I say and she nods "well I'm happy for you two" she says "thanks mum" louis says.
"Well I can't stay for long I have to go pack but I love you boys and I'll see you later" she says leaving and I look at louis and he's smiling huge.
"I like it when your happy" I say and he looks at me and kisses me and I kiss back and he straddles my waist and with his hands pinning my arms down.
"Um guys" we hear a voice say and we turn around and see Joseph and I blush hiding my face in louis neck "everyone is still sleep" he asks and I nod.
"Well I need A drink be back" louis says leaving and Joseph walks over to Liam and puts a blanket over him and brushes his fingers through his hair.
"You like him don't you" I ask and his eyes widen "w-what no" he says and I grab his hand "it's okay if you do i think you guys would be cute anyways" I say and he blushes.
"But he's straight he won't ever like me I'm gay he's straight it's never going to happen" he says " hey don't think that way people change and the way you guys act together it seems possible" I say and he smiles.
"Thanks harry" he says and I nod and he leaves as louis walks in with a water and hands me the bottle "drink some" he says so I do but I end up chugging it all down.
"I'm sorry i-I'm fat I know" I say handing him the bottle and look down and then I'm pinned down to the bed by louis "your not fat okay your beautiful" he says leaning down and kissing me.
I kiss back its not messy it's a nice sweet kiss that I needed and he pulls away "your beyond beautiful" he says and I smile widely leaning up and press our lips together and he pushes me against my bed.
"Oh come on guys" we hear Zayn say but all I do is smile into the kiss "are you just not going to stop" he says but louis just sticks his tongue in my mouth and I moan.
"Oh god" he says but we don't care we continue to kiss and it gets a little heated when he lets go of my arms and I slip them under his shirt.
This is the farthest we've gone officially cause us being drunk didn't count we both agreed to it but anyways he latches his fingers in my hair and tugs on it a little and I moan into his mouth.
"Can you guys not have sex here" Zayn says but we continue ignoring him and I drag my hands down his back and to his butt.
I give it a nice squeeze and he moans into my mouth and I smile getting him to moan and he smiles too and we continue this ignoring Zayn's protests.
I mess with his lip ring with my tongue and he moans again "God damn it it's like I'm stuck watching a awkward porn" he says and I giggle in louis mouth.
We finally pull away and he pecks my lips "you'll always be beautiful to me" he says and I smile "God you guys are just cute" Niall says and we sit up smiling and louis holds my hand.
"Really cause I basically witnessed a porn from those two" Zayn says "well did you enjoy it" louis says and Zayn glares at him and I smile.
"It's good to be apart of everything again" I say and louis kisses my cheek "were happy you are too" he says and I smile and we hear Niall 'ahhh'.
~~~~~~~~
(Louis' p.o.v.)
It's later on and harry got released but in a week he needs to go get checked but for now we're both just getting ready for our date for tonight.
"Harry you almost Done I mean all we're doing is going to the movie room and cuddle watching films" I say knocking in the bathroom door.
"Yeah just a second" he says and I hear the door knob twist and I turn around and see harry in my 'my chemical romance' sweater and my gray sweats that are both huge on him and he's wearing a pink flower crown.
"I think I got bitten by this love bug also" I say and he blushes "you look amazing" I say and he smiles "are you sure" he says tugging at the end of the sweater and I pull him close to me.
"I'm positive curly" I say pecking his lips and grab his hand "off to watching films away" i say and he giggles and I drag him to the room and slump down on a bed on the floor I made for us.
"Let the date begin"