the aftermath

Just enjoy the picture :D

(Liams p.o.v.)

" HOW COULD YOU BE SO STUPID" i shout at zayn and he flinches at me and looks down. " NOT ONLY AM I UPSET AND PISSED OFF IM DISAPPOINTED IN YOU" i yell not caring anymore.

" im sorry okay" zayn mumbles and i glare more at him " no zayn its not okay, do you know what you've done" i say more calmly than before and i sit down next to him. It's the day after this happened but hes just telling me now.

" Liam i don't need you yelling at me about what i did, i know what i did okay" zayn says frustrated." You have no right to be pissed off zayn, you have messed up so badly I don't even know if you can fix it" i say.

" maybe I don't.want it to be fixed, maybe im done with Niall and those babies" zayn says and i laugh." Whats so funny" zayn says and i stare at him amd slap him across the face. " what the fuck Liam!"zayn yells holding his cheek.

" YOU NEED TO GROW UP ZAYN, YOU THINK THIS IS HARD FOR YOU, THINK ABOUT WHAT NIALL IS GOING THROUGH, ALL THESE CHANGES HIS BODY IS GOING THROUGH, HE IS CARRYING TWO HUMANS INSIDE OF HIM HE HAS TO DEAL WITH THE WEIGHT GAIN AND THE PAIN, AND YOU JUST HAD TO BE THERE FOR HIN AND HELP HIM, BUT NO YOU HAD TO LOOSE YOUR SHIT AND SAY YOU DIDN'T WANT HIM OR OUR GUYS BABIES, I MEAN HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE ZAYN!" I scream.

My throat hurts afterwards and i finally look up to zayn who is crying and still is holding his cheek. " I-im sorry" he cries. I sit down next to him again and wrap a arm around him " i j-just don't think i-im ready" he cries into his hands.

" i know zayn, but you guys could've sat down and taked about it" i say rubbing his shoulder." Im so scared" he whispers and i pull him close to me " i know zayn, i know" i say rubbing his back as he cries into my chest.

" i messed up so bad" he cries and i nod " you did, and you have to fix it" i say and he looks up to me." He's never gonna take me back after what i did" he says and he sighs " i don't even know if i want to fix it" he mumbles and i stare at him.

" what do you mean zayn" i ask him and he looks at me " maybe this was supposed to happen, like we broke up for a reason" zayn says and i scoff and stand up. " so you're just gonna give everything up just like that?" I say and he groans " i don't know maybe" he says and i shake my head at him.

" you know im so disappointed in you" i say and he stands up " i don't even care people have been disappointed in me for most of my life" he says. " well has any body been ashamed of you, cause I'm ashamed to even be related to you" i say and cover my mouth.

I see the hurt look on his face and i just stand there " FINE I DON'T NEED YOU I NEVER DID, I DON'T NEED ANY OF YOU!" He says storming out of Josephs apartment and I run after him.

" zayn wait please" i say but he punches me in the face " im leaving, don't look for me" he says getting into his car and drives off. I hold my eye as i walk back inside and Joseph walks up to me " i saw what happened, are you okay" he says and i shake my head.

"let me see your eye love" he says and.i let go of it and his face scrunches up " he got you good" he says. " its swollen shut and already bruising" he says and i sigh "it should be, he was really hurt and pissed off, i deserve it" i say and he sighs.

"i shouldn't've said what i did, i feel like complete shit for saying that" I say and Joseph pecks my lips. It's like he doesn't know what to say, and i completely understand if he doesn't.

" its okay if you don't know what to say babe" i say and he nods a little and grabs a bag of frozen peas out of the freezer and lightly places them on my eye and wince at the pain." My poor baby" Joseph says and kisses me and i kiss back and pull away.