the date 1

(Harrys p.o.v.)

We sit down in the very back of the movie theater and Nathan intertwine our fingers and i smile." What movie did you pick again" Nathan asks and i blush and look down " the new spongebob movie" i mumble "you're so adorable" he says kissing my cheek and i blush more.

" I've been wanting to watch this movie for a while" i say "well here you go" he says and i smile looking up meeting his gaze. I blush looking away and up at the movie and i hesitantly lay my head on his shoulder.

~~~~~~~

We finish watching the movie and walk around the mall holding hands and my heart is literally Pounding really fast." Harry you okay" Nathan asks and i nod "yeah why" i ask " you're kind of breathing loud" he says and i blush.

"okay....im a little nervous" i say and look up and he smiles down at me "its okay i am too" he says and i smile." You still nervous" he asks and i nod "here come on" he says dragging me into a store.

I look around seeing fake flowers everywhere "Nathan?" I ask looking up at him." Well you like wearing and making flower crowns so....Why not buy you some more flowers to make them" Nathan says and i hug him.

"thank you thank you thank you" i say pulling away "you pick out any flowers and I'll get them for you" he says." Are you sure" i ask and he nods and i smile running around the shop.

In the end i got 4 flowers of each color and some different types, and now we're walking around the mall again." Thank you so much Nathan i can't thank you enough" i say and he laughs " going on this date with me is enough" he says and i blush.

"you know while you were picking out flowers I got you something" he says." Really" i ask and he nods handing me a stuffed panda "you're too sweet" i say taking it and hugging him.

" im glad you like it" he says and i pull back and i peck his nose and he smiles "i love it" i say and something catches his eye." Come on" he says dragging me into a photo booth "you ready" he says and that brings back a memory in my head.

~Flash back~
"you ready" louis says and i nod and we start taking pincture and goofing around. Then i look at him as he makes a silly face and the picture gets taken.
I lean forward and kiss him and he stiffens up and theres a flash and soon enough he's kissing back. We end of making out in the photo booth in the middle of the mall.

~End flashback~

" harry you okay" nathan says snapping me out of my trance and i nod and we start taking pictures Some funng some serious and some just normal and we only have 4 more pictures left.

I look over at nathan and hes looking right back at me and were looking in each others eyes.
Snap

He starts leaning in and my heart is pounding so fast right now.
Snap

Our lips connect and we both stay still and we close our eyes.
Snap

I place my hands on his cheeks and he places his hands on my waist puling us closer together.
Snap

After the final picture we stay kissing each other trying to savor this moment. Soon i can't breath and pull away breathing deeply looking in Nathans concern filled eyes.

"are you okay love" he asks and i nod "i have asthma....i need to breathe" i say smiling and he smiles. I lean up and kiss him again this time leaving my hands on top of his own.

We both pull away with red swollen lips and i start giggling "whats so funny" he asks." Our lips are swollen and red now" i say and he smiles " good now no one will try asking you out before i can ask you out on a second date" he says.