The big uh oh

(Niall's p.o.v.)

I wake up with a sharp pain in my butt "ouch" i mumble and zayn laughs "I know I should of warned you" he says and I smile and he pecks my lips.

" But besides that I loved it" I say and he smiles "zayn what time is it" i ask "erm it's 11am he says and I nod cuddling into his side.

"I love you" he says "I love you too" I say and all of a sudden I'm on top of him and were making out.

" Niall I came to- oh I'm sorry" my doctor says and I get off of Zayn and we sit up "it's okay um what did you need" I ask and she hands me a pregnancy stick.

"What's this for" I ask "you pee on it and-" " no I know how to use it but why are you giving it to me" I ask her.

" I saw your condom in the trash can while I came in here this morning" she says "yeah but we used a condom why does he have to pee on the stick" Zayn asks.

"The tip of he condom as leaking when I found it" she says and my heart drops in my chest and my heart monitor goes crazy.

" Niall please calm down" she says and I nod breathing through my noes out my mouth "I'm not saying your pregnant I just want to check to see" she says.

"Okay Zayn help me to the bathroom please" I say and be takes me to the bath room and I do what I have to do.

~~~~

"Okay it's been an hour it's time to check" the doctor says and she grabs it from the bathroom and I grab zayns hand and he kisses my temple.

" are you boys ready" she says and I look at Zayn and back at her "yes" we say in unison and she hands me the stick.

+positive

"Th-this can't be right" I say and she hands me the second one

+positive

"C-can we be alone" I say and she nods and leaves closing the door and I start to cry and Zayn holds me "w-what are we g-gonna d-do" I cry into his neck.

" I don't know baby" he says rubbing my back "I can't get a abortion" I say looking up at him "then adoption" he says but I stay silent.

"Niall" he says "Zayn I don't know if I want to give up my baby our baby" I say and be smiles "then we wont" he says and I smile and peck his lips.

" oh god" I say "what babe" he says "Harry" I say and his eyes go wide and he stands up "he's going to kill me I'm going to die pills or not he's going to be pissed" he says.

I stand up cupping his cheeks making his look at me "I won't let him kill you Zayn I love you and it was an accident he needs to understand that" I say.

" you always know what to say to make me feel better" he says and I smile pecking is lips and laying back down on the bed.

"So do you know how this all works" he asks and I sit up "well since I'm a male holding a baby it will take 5 months until I give birth so that means I will be getting the symptoms more then a regular women" I say and be nods.

{to make it clear I don't know I any of its true just go with}

"Knock knock im here" Louis says walking in "Louis what are you doing here" I say "I had a free period and I wanted to check up on you" he says.

" that's great thanks Louis" I say and his smile drops as he looks at my hands and I look down and see the sticks and my eyes go wide and I look up at him

"Louis let us explain" Zayn says.

"So what your telling me is the condom broke NIALLS pregnant and your keeping the baby" Louis says and I nod "you have to tell Harry" Louis says.