Gone

(Louis p.o.v.)

I run outside and I stop harry " what do you want" he says "look harry nialls crying right now and he needs you" I say "and I'm sorry okay it's not your fault that we had sex we shouldn't of gotten drunk last night I'm sorry" i say and he looks down and back up to me with tears rolling down his face.

"why are you crying" I say walking closer to him "cause my life is full of fuck ups I'm just one big fuck up" he says falling to the ground crying and I walk over to him and hold him.

"your not a fuck up harry we just messed up last night it wasn't your fault" I say brushing my fingers through his hair.

but he just gets up leaving me on the floor ''no dont'' he says and i get up ''don't what?'' i ask ''don't try to comfort me and be nice I'm mad at you and i just don't want to talk to you right now just leave me alone'' he says rushing away to the park and i see him fall on the floor and doesn't get up so i run to him.

'' HARRY'' i yell but he doesn't move so i run up beside him and he's on the floor crying and he ripped wholes in his jeans and his head, knees and palms are bleeding.

''oh harry'' i say trying to help him but he pushes me away ''please let me help you harry'' i say but he shakes his head and gets up still crying but falls and i catch him.

''please let me help you'' i whisper in his ear and he nods and i pick him up and he wraps his arms and legs around me as he shoves his face and i carry him to the house and i walk inside and no one says a word as i walk inside and take him to the kitchen.

i set him down on the island and he sniffles and sobs and i grab my first aid kit from under the sink and i look at him and he takes off his jeans and i start to wipe his knees and he cries more and i go to his palms and he hisses at me and i go to his head and he gives up and cries really hard and once I'm done i put his pants back on and pick him up.

i take him to his room and when I set him down i go to walk away but he grabs my wrist and pulls me down next to his crying body and i wrap my arms around him as he cries and cries he takes his pills but doesn't stop sobbing so i put a movie on in the room and he falls asleep wrapped up in my arms.

i get up wrapping a blanket around him and i head to the bathroom and i close the door and i see some paper and i read it

to hazza

i love you sweat heart i know things are rough but things will get better daddy just has a problem so whenever your down read his note come to mummy and we can make music or some flower crowns what ever to make you happy just no more cutting please i hate seeing my baby with cuts on his wrists i love you

-mummy

i walk to Harry's room with the note and i see sheet music and flower crowns on his bed and i set the note down on his desk and i piles these things up and i set them down on his desk and i look at some of the crowns and they are just wow ''do you want one'' a voice says and i look up and see harry wrapped in a blanket.

'' i was just looking'' i say and he sits down next to me and places a black flower crown on my head and he places a white one on his head ''thanks'' i whisper looking down at his wrists that have new cuts and i look back up to meet his eyes and they have tears ''i couldn't stop'' he whispers looking down.

"Harry no more crying please" I say cupping his cheeks making him look at me "I can't Louis it's too much" he says and I peck his nose "please" I say.

"Louis it's so hard to stay strong when your only used to being weak" he says "you have to try Harry I know you do but you need to try as hard as you can" I say looking him in the eyes.