How it feels

(Harry's p.o.v.)

Having an out of body experience sucks ass I hate it so much when you don't have the strength you can't do shit.

My mom said she had to leave for a while so I'm all alone while I watch every one come and go.

There are so many stuffed animals and different species too little does Louis know the panda has alway been my favorite but nope can't tell him.

The good thing is that I can walk around he whole hospital I just can't leave the hospital.

Well unless my body is alive and with it

So yeah it's been a couple days since the whole body crying thing and everyday I take a stroll around the garden they have.

I always see this guy an it seems like he's staring at me and I stare back but we look away and go our own way cause I mean no one clan see me he can't see me.

Or so I thought

"Hey" the boy calls out as I walk in the garden I look up and see him coming my way he's tall like really tall.

He has a black lip ring and blonde hair with blue eyes "hey you with curly hair" he says and my eyes widen.

"Y-you can see me" I say and he stops in front of me "y-you can see me too" he says and I nod.

"I thought when your having a out of body experiment no one can see you" I ask "unless the other person is having one too" he says.

"Harry" I say holding out my hand "Luke" he says shaking me hand and I smile " god it's so nice to have some one to talk to" I say.

"Tell me about it I've been here dive a week before you got here" he says and we walk inside.

"Not sounding nosey but why are you here" I say and he grabs my hand "follow me" he says and we head up to his room.

We see his lifeless body on the bed and I boy with red hair taking care of his wires.

"I got in a fight with my boy friend and cut too deep" he says and i see the red hair boy kiss his cheek.

"That's him isn't it" i say and he nods "his name is Michael" Luke says and I nod " the same thing happened to me my boy friend and I got in a fight and I cut way too deep" I say.

"Can we go see you" he says and I nod and we head over to my room and Louis is sleeping with his head on the bed and holding my hand.

"That's my boy friend and best friend Louis" I say and Luke nods and Niall comes out of the bathroom and walks over to Louis and brushes his hair out of his face and kisses his head and lays in bed with me and sleeps.

"That is my best friend and adopted little brother Niall and he has life inside of him he's carrying either my niece or nephew" I say and Luke smiles.

"That's amazing who's the father" he asks and like on cue Zayn walks in and sits down on a chair next to Niall.

"Him my best friend Zayn Malik" I say and Luke nods looking around " anyone else" he asks and Liam walks in.

"That's Liam even though he's not the oldest but is the second oldest hes like the dad of this "family" and he's glue to us all ad zayns older brother" I say.

"Well maybe later you can meet my Friends" Luke says and we head back to the garden and we learn everything about each other.

"So when do you think you'll get strong enough" I ask Luke " I don't know I mean I'm strong but still it's not enough" he says "can you do anything" I ask him curiously.