silly love songs

(Harrys p.o.v)

"happy Valentines day" Nathan says handing me roses and a box of chocolates. "you didn't have to" i say grabbing then from him and smile " i know but i wanted to" he says.

I look up to him and peck his lips and turn to my locker and get out a Teddy bear and hand it to him. " you're so adorable" he says and pecks my cheek and i close my locker and we head to our table for lunch.

I look over to where all the boys are hanging out under the tree and i see him. Louis is just writing in a note book while the others talk and goof around.

" we could still sit with them if you want" Nathan says and i shake my head and look at him. "no, i dont want to be by him" i say and he nods and continues eating.

" so i was wondering if you want to have dinner tonight" Nathan says and i nod. " you aren't that talkative today aren't you" he says and i just smile at him.

" it's just my first real Valentines day i had with a boyfriend" i say blushing and he laughs." I'm glad it's with me"he says and i peck his cheek " so do i" i say and he smiles with a full mouth and i roll my eyes.

I leave to class 5 minutes before the bell rings so i can go get my work. I walk into class and get greeted by zach " here is your work Harry" he says "thank you Zach" i say back to him.

I then leave and walk into Lotties room and get my work from her " im sorry that the movie project got canceled but the school board wouldn't let us do it anymore" she says. " its fine, but i need to get to work so can i...." I say and she nods.

" thank you" i say and leave to her office in her room and start doing my work. I know Lottie is upset of me for hurting Louis, but she understands that i had a reason to, sure she doesn't know.the reason but thats okay.

~~~~~~

School is over and i wait by Nathans car for him and i see Louis getting on his motorcycle and driving off. Sometimes i miss riding it, but the past is in the past anyways i have Nathan now.

" how long have you been out here babe" i turn and see nathan " not too long" i say and he smiles. "good" he says and we get into his car and he starts driving off.

" so what are the others doing for Valentines day" he asks " i think they are all gonna go have a big dinner at a restaurant, at least thats what luke told me" i say.

"maybe we should join them" he says and my breath hitches " i-i don't know" i say." Come on babe i know you miss them, besides it would be fun all of us together" Nathan adds.

" okay i guess i can ask" i say " that's the spirit" he says and i roll my eyes and start calling luke.

" hey Harry whats up" Luke says " are you guys still doing that big dinner tonigh?" i ask." Yeah we are, did you guys want to join us" Luke asks " yeah actually we did" i say.

" okay just be here by 7" Luke says " um luke......is he gonna be there" i ask." No him and his mum are going to go out together for Valentines day" he says.

" okay, see you at 7" i say and hang up and put my phone away " is he gonna be there" Nathan asks. " no he's goind out to do stuff with him mum for Valentines day" i say.

We pull up to the house and walk inside and i put the roses Nathan gave me in a vase. " they're beautiful" i turn and see Nathans mum and i smile " i know, your son is quite the catch" i say and laugh.

" so do you guys have any plans tonight" she asks " yeah we're gonna go have a big dinner with Harrys friends" nathan says walking into the kitchen. " that sounds like fun" she says " it will be" i say and she smiles " i hope you two have a fun tonight" she says amd walks off.

" well we have time to relax till we have to get ready and go" Nathan says. I smile and kiss him and he kisses back and lifts me on the counter.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. "eww" we pull away and see Frankie running away and i blush and hop off the counter.

"next time we should be in your room" i say and he smiles and lifts me up taking me to his room. " you crazy boy" i say as he sits on the bed with me in his lap " im crazy for you" he says and i roll my eyes " shut up" i say and kiss him.

(liams p.o.v)

" i love you" i say looking down at Joseph and he smiles and kisses me. I kiss back and push him back against the couch till hes laying down and im ontop of him.

He puts his hands under my shirt and i fully lay on him and pull away. I smile at him cause hes all red and out of breath i lean down and attach my lips to his neck.

"dont give me a hickey where everyone can see" he says and i kiss down his neck to his collar bone. I start sucking and nipping at it and i pull back and see the beautiful mark.

" Well it's only 4, what do you want to do" i ask him and he gets up and pulls me up " lets dance" he says and i laugh but he turns the music on and starts dancing.

" you're such a dork" i say but pull him close and start dancing to the slow music with him." But im glad you're my dork" i say and he blushes and lays his head on my chest.

~~~~~~~

After we dance we just watch tv and now we're getting ready for the dinner at louis place. " you ready to go babe" i ask and he nods and i take his hand taking him to the car.

" this is gonne be amazing, i haven't hung out with Harry.in a while, but he's going to be there" i say. Joseph hits me arm and glares at me " that was rude liam, be nice" he says and i sigh but nod.

(lukes p.o.v)

Once everyone shows up we all go out back to the table set up and we all sit down." Now i would like to thank the couples and the 'just us' for being here tonight" i say and they laugh.

" its nice that Harry and Nathan are here too, we haven't hung out with him in a while" Niall says. "well im here now" Harry says and i smile "im hungry what kind of food do we got" zayn says.

" we have spaghetti and meat balls and garlic bread with a glass of red wine" Ashton says. "well water for Niall" zayn says and Michael claps his hands together " dig in" he says.

We all start eating and talking and just have a good time we get to know whats been going on in harry and Nathans life. It's really nice hanging out with him again and just all of us together- well besides louis.

Once we finish eating we all clean up and head inside to the living room and we all sit around talking."i love you" Michael whispers in my ear and i smile and turn to him " i love you too" i say and peck his lips.

"how adorable" Calum teases and I stick my tongue out at him " so things haven't changed" Harry says. "well not too much" Niall says and the room fills with awkward silence.

~~~~~~

An hour After that whole silence thing every one leaves so it's just me, Michael, Niall and zayn. " we're home" Louis calls out walking inside with his mum "how was your guys night" i ask.

" it was nice spending time with my son, but now im beat night boys" jay says leaving to her room. Louis sits down on the couch " how was it here" he asks " it was nice just all of us hanging out, Harry and Nathan even came" Michael says and I hit his shoulder.

" it's fine, its just.... Its hard to hear his name when i haven't seen him in so long" Louis says messing with his fingers. We all talk for a while till we all decide to go bed so Michael and i head to our room.

We get into our pajamas and lay down and i sigh " this is so weird" i say." What" he asks " Harry and louis not being together, Harry not living here, it just feels weird" i say.

" Harry will come through eventually" Michael says turning off the light and spoons me. Despite me being taller i like being the little spoon " night Mikey" i say " night lukey" he says and i fall asleep.