hormones suck

Dont know....just found this picture really cute.

(nialls p.o.v.)

" zayn louis hasn't came out of his room all week, he won't even come to school with us, im starting to get really worried" i say. We stop at my locker and i switch out my books and lose my locker "i know, but today is friday so we can try and help him" zayn says and i sigh.

"anyways you shouldn't be this stressed out, your pregnant" he whispers putting his hand on my tummy. I smile leaning into his touch and i feel the baby kick, i look up and smile at zayn "it kicked" i say and he nods hughing me "it kicked" he says.

"it kicked as in......your preganant" we turn amd see a group of kids staring at us." A guy pregnant, thats just not normal" a girl says and i just grabs zayns hand and we walk to lunch together.

"they know now" i say and zayn holds my hand " it was just a matter of time love" he says and i nod. "hey guys" harry says walking up with Nathan, then liam right after and they all sit down.

Then luke Michael and Calum walk in and sit down "hey whats up" Michael says and i sigh." Ni whats wrong" Harry says "some kids found out he was pregnant" zayn says.

"its okay" Harry says and i nod " so do you guys know why Ashton stayed home" Harry asks. And luke shakes his head " he wont tell us" luke says and Calum sighs looking sad.

"well guys its Friday we should be happy" Liam says but no one says anything." Oh speaking of froday today jospeh and i are going to hang out at his place" harry says and we all just nod.

"well have fun" i say putting on a fake smile and zayn just hits my leg lightly under the table." Niall remember what your doctor said" zayn says and i sigh and nod.

"i know i can go to school until the month ends then i have to stop" i say "you would've been out a month and a half ago if you didn't argue with the doctor" zayn says and i blush. "you know im actually surprised that no one has noticed that you are pregnant" zayn says and i laugh a little.

"yeah they just thought i was getting fat" i say but zayn just kisses my cheek." You're having my baby" zayn sings and i laugh and kiss him "that i am" i say.

" has louis talked to any of you guys lately" Harry asks and i shake my head "he wont talk to anybody, not even his mum" zayn says." I wonder what got him so sad" Harry says and zayn clenches his fists under the table.

" we dont know" i say rubbing my thumb across his knuckles until he unclenches them. The bell for lunch rings and i kiss zayn bye and liam and i walk away to class.

~~~~~~~

We all meet up in the parking lot after school ends and we all head to Louis place while luke, Calum, and Michael go to get Ashton.

When we get home we walk in and its silent "its quiet" zayn says " a little too quiet" i say." Where's the crying and loud music" Liam asks and i start walking up to Louis room.

No one follows me up as i reach Louis room and i open the door and see louis just laying there on his bed. "Louis you okay" i say but he just stays still so i close the door behind me and lay down next to him.

"Lou.....please talk to me" i say and he looks at me and pout at him and he sighs and i see tears building up in his eyes." Louis" i say and he just hugs me and crys into my shoulder "shhh i got you" i say.

" im sorry" he cries into my shoulder "dont be, it's not your fault you're like this" i say rubbing his back. I pull away and give him a sad smile and wipe his tears "my baby kicked today" i say and he gives me a real smile.