Merry birthday, happy christmas

(Louis p.o.v.)
"I'm nervous" I say and harry chuckles "don't be" he says and I take a deep breath " sorry it's just my first birth day and christmas for 4 years" I say and he rubs my back "its fine louis" he says. I don't know what harry and i are anymore I mean after that kiss it's just been normal, like I don't know if we're friends or more.

But I'm gonna wait for harry to do something about it, I don't want to make the wrong move or something "louis are you still here" harry says snapping me back into reality." yeah sorry" I say and he rolls his eyes and walks out of my room and I laugh laying back on my bed looking at my ceiling, goodness I love that boy.

I get up and head down stairs where every one is sitting on the couch, well besides Liam I sit i between Niall and Harry i i put my hand in niall's tummy." hey louis" Niall says laughing and I smile "your tummy is getting bigger the baby is growing" i say rubbing his stomach "your in a very happy mood" ZaYn says "that I am" I say pulling my hand off his tummy.

"Happy birth day louis" niall says giving me a hug and I hug back "I want a hug" Zayn pouts "one time and one time only" I say and he practicing leaps into my arms."so this is how it feel to hug you" he says and I push him off and he laughs "happy birth day" he says "happy birth day" harry says and I smile "thanks you guys" I say and I hear a knock at the door "coming" i yell walking over to the door.

I open it seeing Joseph with a big garbage bag "I heard it was someone's birth day" he says and I nod "well i came barring gifts for every one" he says and I move so he can come in "erm Im good" he says." oh come on" I say and he nods walking in and I close the door following behind him "look who came to say happy birthday guys" I say and they all look shocked "hey joseph" harry says and he sits down on the end next to harry.

"Hello I have louis birthday/Christmas presents and your guys christmas presents" he says pulling out boxes and handing them to us but putting Liam's on the table." Thank you Joseph" Niall says "yeah man this is great" Zayn says putting all the presents under the tree with the rest "open your present louis" he says and I look inside the bag and I pull out a 'green day american idiot' shirt and I smile "this is awesome thanks dude" I say and Joseph smiles "it was nothing" he says.

"Guys do we have any-" we turn around to see Liam frozen and so is Joseph and they just stare at each other until Joseph goes up to him "Liam can we talk" he says but Liam just stands there "well" Joseph's says again but no answer."Liam say something" Joseph says "I regret it" liam says "I regret everything sexual that happened, let's just never talk to each other again" Liam says "are you done" Joseph says and when liam doesn't say anything Joseph slaps him across the face.

"YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING JERK, HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH A FUCKING TOOL AND BREAK ME, I THOUGHT YOU WERE NICE, SWEET, AND CARING, BUT NO! I WAS SO WRONG, YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T LET ANYONE HURT ME ANYMORE, BUT IT WAS YOU THAT HURT ME, YOU THAT BROKE ME ALL OVER AGAIN, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU SO MUCH LIAM, AND YEAH WE DONT HAVE TO TALK TO EACH OTHER EVER AGAIN!"

He screams storming out of the house and we all look at Liam holding his cheek "don't say shit okay I know what I said was really fucked up but I needed to say it" he says sitting down on the recliner." Liam is that really what needed to be said or were you scared" I ask "I wasn't scared cause I know it was a mistake and I'm straight" Liam says and Niall drops his cup in the ground and it shatters and he walks over to Liam.

"I swear your so stupid" he says really pissed "just because he's a guy doesn't mean you should get away from him, we can all tell you like him a lot and he likes you too sure he's a guy it's different, your scared but that doesn't give you any right to go and breaks his heart, it doesn't mean your gay it could just mean that he could be the one, but no your too stupid to get that through your head" Niall says storming into the kitchen.