Big problem

(Louis p.o.v.)
"Welcome back students hope you had a good weekend" our substitute teacher says "mr.Tomlinson are you even listening to me" she says.

"Hm what" I say opening my eyes "principals office now" she says and I grab my things and stand up "what ever I wanted to visit my mum after class anyways peace out bitches".

I get to my mums office and I close the door and sit Down "Louis you can't be doing this stuff in school" she says "what stuff" I ask "talking back,cussing, not listening, Louis this isn't you" she says and I laugh.

" what's so funny" she asks "this is me mum you're just to busy to know" I say "what Doyle mean I am with you as much as I can" she says "really cause its always oh I'm busy, I can't I'm working, or my new favourite I'm with my boyfriend" I say.

"Louis I try" she says "you don't try hard enough I mean you never have time for me it's always work or your boyfriend or you daughter and her husband or better yet your friends never me" I yell.

"Louis-" "I mean you would think after her son had been missing for 4 years the mum would try to be with her son as much as she could" I say "listen Louis-" " I mean you haven't even hung out with me once since I've been here" I yell.

"Do we have a problem here" I turn and see Ryan my mums boyfriend but I just turn back to my mum "Louis head back to class Ryan and I are going to eat lunch" she says "wow even now you don't have time for me" I say "fine fuck all of you I'm going home" I yell.

" hey don't yell at her like that" Ryan says "fuck you, you mum stealer" I yell leaving the office and outside "Lou where are you going" zayn asks me "does it fucking matter" I yell and get on my motercycle "Louis where are you going" he asks me again grab in my wrist and as a reflex I punch him in the face.

" what the hell Louis" he says holding his bloody nose "I'm sorry-I just-ugh I have to go" I say driving off rather fast just trying to get away.

~~~~~

I open my eyes and my whole body is in pain I try to move but I can't but I feel things stabbing me and I manage to raise my head and see my surroundings.

I crashed

I look over my body and I see my clothes covers in blood and dirt glass stabbing me every where and a home popping out of my knee.

" sir I'm a paramedic I'm here to help your phone is almost dead who should we call" this man says and it's dark and I can see again and I don't know what I'm saying "Harry...harry....styles" I say before passing out.

(Harry's p.o.v.)

We're at lunch right now and Louis isn't here "where's Louis" I ask "he got pissed off and he left home" zayn says and I nod and my phone rings and I answer putting it in on soda her phone since we're outside.

"Hello" I say "hello is this Harry styles" a lady asks "um yes why do you ask" I say "Louis Tomlinson is in the hospital right now and when we asked who to call he said you before he went unconscious" she says and my heart drops "why is he in the hospital" I ask.

"because he was in a very very bad accident and we need you to come to the hospital right away" she says "okay okay I'm on my way" I say hanging up.

"Come on you guys someone call nay on the way" I say and we all run to the car and zayn calls jay and I'm just wondering why did he say my name.

We get to the hospital and I pull out the camera he gave me so I could film "erm hello I'm Harry styles I-" "follow me Harry" the lady says and I start recording.

Once we get to his room she stops me "okay what your going to see might be scared at first but they're helping him okay" she says and I nod and she opens the door and I walk inside and she leaves and I look up and I see him and I almost drop the camera.