Our movie

(Harrys p.o.v.)

"Louis" I ask looking over to him and he looks away from his computer " yes curly" he answers "how's the movie and where's my flower crowns" I saw with a pout and he laughs throwing a bag at me and I smile putting on my pink flower crown on.

" And to answer your question its doing quite well we've got a lot of footage but not enough so I say that by March the movie will be ready including the editing" he says and I nod.

"oh and so you remember I put cameras in my room your room the living room, kitchen and music room" he says and I nod.

"And as pairs me you, niall and zayn, nick and Travis have cameras and as singles jake and Joseph have cameras" I say and he nods "a movie about gay love sounds great and I changed the trailer so the others were in it" he says and I smile and he turns back to his lap top and I record him being all serious.

" Harry stop recording me" he says and I laugh "but I want them to see you working on the movie your watching" I say and he turns around and jumps on me and I scream and he smiles and takes the camera and I pout when he turns it off "party pooper" I say and he laughs.

"Ugh what time is it I want to sleep" I say "mid night" louis saying closing his computer and lays down next to me " can logan just bring me my pills so I can sleep" I say and he grabs my hand.

"I don't like him being your nurse" he says " neither do I but he can't hurt me here THERS cameras in every room" I say looking at him and he smiles.

He pulls me onto his lap and pecks my lips " I love you" he says and I smile "I love you too" I say kissing him and he kisses back and he grips my hair and i grip his and we hear someone clearing their throat and we pull away seeing logan flushed red with wide eyes.

I get off of his lap "y-you guys are dating" he says and I nod and he walks over to me and hands me my pills for my anger and some pain killers "thank you" I say "what no rude remark" louis says and I hit him "actually no" logan says getting a little teary eyed.

"Are you okay logan" I ask "why do you care" louis says and I hit him again "if your gonna be rude then leave while I talk to him" I say and louis gets up and leaves " now logan what's wrong" I ask.

"I'm sorry I'm so so so so sorry for everything I was a jerk a dick I was horrible" he says crying and he hugs me and I wrap my arms around him patting his back and he sits down next to me.

" I don't expect you to forgive me but you need to know that I'm sorry I'm really sorry you didn't deserve anything josh and I did to you or said to you" he says as im about to say something he interrupts me.

" I'm sorry we won't hurt you any more okay we talked about it and we won't" he says.

" thank you, and I do forgive you every one deserves second chances" I say and he gives me a small smile but is still crying "thank you" he says and I smile but I know louis will be fighting to me about this " logan sifts over we can-logan" josh says rushing next to him "what's wrong" he says "I told him" he says and josh looks at me.

" Harry we really are sorry" he says and I nod "I know and I forgive you guys but some of the things you guys did and said are un forgivable I hope you know that" I say and they nod "yeah we know" josh says.

"I don't want to make you up set but did you shoot yourself in the head because of us" Logan says and I shake my head "no some girl at my sisters school shoved peanuts down her throat and well she was allergic and she died" I say tearing up "I'm sorry" they both say in unison.

" The hospital cream-made her body by accident" I say and look up to them and they are both standing up "that's horrible" josh says "yeah well my 2nd family is helping me get through it" I say and they nod.