the date 2

Okay so this chapter is going to be louis p.o.v. Of harry and nathans date.

(louis p.o.v.)
After harry left we all decided that we need to do something but we still cant decide on what to do." What ever we do we need to get out of this house" Michael says.

"then thsts exactly what we'll do" zayn says "now the question is where to go" i say leaning back in the couch. That leads us to another half hour about where to go we just cant think of a place.

" how about the mall there's lots of places in there" Niall says "thats a good idea" i say." When doesn't he come up with good ideas" zayn says and Niall blushes as zayn kisses his cheek.

"well then what are we waiting for" luke says " love me like you do, l-l-love me like you do" i sing and they all stare at me. " what" i say raising my arms up "dude really" liam questions " its a good song okay" i say but they all still stare at me.

"you know what this isnt 'question louis time' its time for us to go to the mall" i say grabbing my keys and heading out to the car. I get in and everyone else piles in and i turn on the radio.

"Love me like you do
L-L-Love me like you do
Love me like you do
L-L-Love me like you do( like you do)
Touch me like you do
T-T-Touch me like you do
What are you waiting for"

Louis grins as he looks at every one and niall sitting next to him rolls his eyes." Oh come on you guys you know its a catchy song" i say starting to sing along.

*
Love me like you do
L-L-Love me like you do

After that everybody joins in

Love me like you do
L-L-Love me like you do
Touch me like you do
T-T-Touch me like you do
What are you waiting for
*
That leads us into singing the song on repeat all the way to the mall and may i say is was a nice ride.

Once we finally get to the mall all of our throats are soar. From sucking dick. The fuck? No from singing where were you. Trying to get love me like you do out of my head. Um...you're in my head. Oh right...well im just gonna stop talking now.

"earth to Louis" Liam says waving his hand infront of my face "what?" I ask." We're going inside now" zayn says and i nod walking inside with the others.

"so where to first" Joseph says "shit more thinking" Calum says and we laugh." Why don't we walk around till we find something" Ashton says and we agree and start walking around.

As we walk around we do some weird and crazy shit so people stare at us and we just laugh." Calum, you cant just go kissing random girls like that" Ashton says throwing a ice pack at his face angrily.

"zayn dared me to though, and its not like she was pulling away" Calum says placing the ice pack on his eye. "thats why you got punched in the face by her angry boyfriend!" Ashton snaps storming away.

"what did i do" Calum says and luke groans "you both are so stupidly blind" Michael says. " here I'll go get him" i say walking in the direction ashton stormed off to.

" Ashton, hey" i say walking over to him but i stop dead in my tracks seeing what i see. I see Harry and nathan walk out of the movie theater
Holding hands and they stop and talk for a second before nathan is dragging Harry into a flower shop.

I snap out of my trance when i see the boys walking over to me "dude did you see them too" zayn says. Niall elbows him and I nod "uh yeah i did, but it was probably nothing" i say.