SCHOOL!...not!

(Harry's p.o.v.)

school what does that word mean to me.....living hell i hate it so much all that goes on is me getting beat up picked up things thrown at me the only places i get to get away are music and video design cause in those classes you get to do your own thing and i get to end my day as they are my last 2 periods of the day. yes i have 2 electives cause im a good student but thats only because my good friends mostly niall push me to do my work it angers me but at least i know they care for me.

~~~~

''hey guys its little flower harry who still hasn't blossomed'' logan says and i keep my head down and he snatches my flower crown ''hey give it back'' i say reaching for it but he holds it up too high ''guys it talks'' he says pushing me down to the floor causing my binder i was holding to fall and everything falls out of it.

''oh is the flower baby going to cry if he doesnt get his crown back'' josh says and i g to pick up my papers but i get kicked in my stomach and i fall over and hold my stomach ''come on cry you little flower baby'' logan yells at me now theres a crowd around us and i manage to stand up just to get pushed back down.

''please stop''i say ''h he said please'' josh says and i get punched in the face right where my eye is ''your nothing your a worthless little orphan why are you still alive'' josh says and punches me again and i feel blood run down my chin.

''why dont you just kill your self no one wants you here your so called ''friends'' just pitty you you little worthless piece-'' he gets punched in the face ''wow you face is hard'' louis says standing there smiling ''tomlinson..what the hell was that'' josh says wiping the blood from his mouth.

''leave him alone okay'' louis says ''why do you care why haven't you stopped me before-oh thats right you got kid napped by daddy'' josh says and louis helps me up but gets pushed and i fall on the floor.

''ouch that probably hurt didn't it flower baby'' logan says kicking me then he gets punched in the face by louis ''dont do something you'll regret boys'' louis says with a really pissed off face.

RING

RING

RING

''saved by the bell'' i whisper but louis herd it and chuckles ''well go'' louis says and every one leaves and he helps me up and we pick up all of my things and he smiles and places the pink flower crown on my head.

"come on lets get yo cleaned off then head to our classes'' he says and takes us to the bathroom but he stops at the girls bathroom and on it is written-

GIRLS...AND HARRY STYLES (AKA FLOWER BABY)

''shit'' he says and grabs a marker and scribbles it out and we walk into the bathroom ''okay stay still'' he says and cleans off the blood round my mouth and my now swollen eye ''why dont you fight back harry'' he says and i shrug ''cause I dont know how and im scared to'' i say and he just nods.

'' okay what class do you have'' he says ''math''i say ''okay well i'll walk with you'' he says and we start to walk ''what class do you have'' i ask him ''i dont know i still have to go get it from the principals office'' he says ''oh okay well we're here'' i say and we walk in.

''mr.styles why are you late'' mrs.petters asks ''sorry i had him my name is louis tomlinson i asked him the way to the principals office im new'' louis says ''oh yes louis mrs.tomlinson's son'' she asks and he nods.

''okay well harry take your seat and you head to the office'' she says so we do as told and i take my seat next to niall.''okay class get with a partner and work on the packet'' she says and niall hands me a packet ''harry what happened'' he says.