epilogue

Riley and mason

(Harrys p.o.v)

Today I will be Harry Tomlinson, it has a nice ring to it dont you think?

Louis and I already have 2 boys Riley and mason, riley is the first boy we had a sergeant and louis sperm while mason was a sergeant with mine, its crazy how much mason looks like me and riley looks like louis.

Riley is 10 years old while mason is only 7, but now they both have a baby sister that is made from me and louis i dont know how it actually worked but it did. Her name is Emma ans she has blue eyes is thick brown curls, and she is only 2 years old.

I am 30 years old now and louis is 31 and were finally getting married. When I was 20 we had Riley then I was 23 when we had Mason and we had emma when I was 28.

You can say it was fast but Louis and I had a good time, sure it was stressful but we were okay. We still argue now and then and there was this one time we almost ended us but we pulled it together and we stayed strong.

Now all thanks to louis im about to have the wedding of my dreams. I cant believe he even remembered but he did and its all pulling together.

"Harry its time" I turn and see niall and I smile and nod and I walk over to him and he fixes my flower crown. He locks our arms and we head down the isle "im so happy you're the one walking me down the isle" I say to him.

"Im glad you asked me to" he says and we reach the wedding. "You ready?" He asks and I nod and we walk down and every one turns back to me.

I see louis standing there with a huhe smile on his face and I smile back. We have liam and jospehs daughter Samantha as the flower girl.

We reach louis and I turn to niall and he kisses my cheek and I walk up to my spot and niall to his. On my side its me, niall, Joseph, luke and calum, on louis side its louis, zayn, liam, mixhael and Ashton.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today for the marriage of harry styles and Louis tomlinson. Before we begin if there is anyone who believes these two should not be together speak now or forever hold your peace" the priest says.

I look up into louis eyes and I smile seeing so much love and he mouths 'I love you' and I mouth it back. "Now the two have prepared vows for each other" he says and we both nod.

"You go first" we both say and I giggle "you go first love" he says and I nod and take a breath. "I didnt write a whole book but I didnt write alot" I say and he laughs a little.

"You saved me louis. I know thats alot to say but you did, sure we had our ups and downs but nothing has been better than being with you. I love you, you sre literally the music in me" I say and he giggles ans his eyes crinkle at the sides and my heart flutters.

"My drug used to be pain I was so addicted I never thought id ever get over it, but I did and you became my drug I got so addicted to you ita probably un healthy but I dont care, im just happy to finally be called yours"I say finishing and he smiles at me.

" well mine isnt that good but here I go" he says and he looks down and back up to me. "I never thought id fall inlove with a flower crown wearing, curly brown haird, broken boy but I did. I never knew how empty my life truley was with out him and once I finally had him I neber wanted to ket him go" he says and I feel tears weal up in my eyes.

"All those times I thought I was going to lose you were the worst times in my life, even worse than those certain 4 years. When I thought I lost you for good I thought I would be lost forever, but now look how far we made it" he says.

"Im glad im your new drug, km glad im the music in you, and I want you to know that you are also my drug and the music in me you are my everything and I want to keep it that way forever" he says finishing and I wipe the tears from my eyes.

"May we have the rings" the preist says and ethan and Wyatt and riley ans mason walk up. Both ethan and Wyatt hand louis a ring anf Riley and mason hand me a ring.

"Now louis repeat after me, with this ring I be-wed" he says "with this ring I be-wed" louis says sliping the ring on my finger "harry repeat after me with this ring I be-wed" he says '' with this ring I be-wed'' I say sliping the ring on his finger.

" do you louis take hsrry to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asks. "I do" louis says "and do you harry take louis to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asks and I nod "I do" I Say.

"I now pronounce you man and man, you may now kiss" he says and louis and I pull each other into a deep kiss. We pull away and he kisses my cheek and we tjrn to every one and as if on cue it starts to rain and I smile looking up to the sky.

"I told you it woukd rain" louis and I just kiss him and he smiles and kisses back.

~~~~~~
( louis' p.o.v)

the reseption is going by great, besides all of the embarrasing stories its all pretty good. '' now can we have the newly weds have their first dance together'' niall says and i smile taking harrys hand and go to the dance floor.

' You are The Music in Me' begins to play and harry blushes and he wraps his arms around my neck and i wrap mine around his waist and we begin to dance.

''im so glad we made it this far'' i say and he smiles and kisses me ''so am i'' he says and we smile at each other before he rests his head pn my chest as we move to the music.

once our song is done harry dances with niall while i dance with my mum. '' im so proud of you louis'' she says and i smile and she kisses my cheek.

'' hes a keeper louis, dont let him go again'' she says and i nod '' i dont plan on it mum'' i say with a strong smile and she smies back.

''may i cut in?'' i turn to see fizzy and my mum nods and i begin to dance with fizzy. '' im proud of you bro, you found yourself a good one'' she says and i smile '' so did you, your boyfriend is actually a nice lad'' i say and she smiles and silently thanks me.

the song finishes up and fizzy goes back to her boyfriend and i look around trying to find my husband. i smile when my eyes land on him feeding chocolate to emma.

'' you dont want to get her clothes dirty'' i say and harry looks over to me and smiles and i take our baby from his arms. ''she loves chocolate'' he says and i chuckle '' of course she does, she is a baby after all'' i say and he glares and slaps my arm.

'' im sorry im sorry'' i say and suddenly riley and mason walk over to us. '' how do you guys feel actually being married?'' riley asks and i smile '' its amazing'' harry asnwers.

''here'' mason says holding out a box '' me, riley and emma put it together'' mason says and harry opens it. '' its beautiful'' harry says and he shpws it to me its a photo book that they have put together from since they were babies till now.

'' and you can still add to it too'' riley says and i smile and harry and i lean down and hug them with emma still in my arms. ''its amazing thank you so much'' i say and they smile and riley takes emma from me and they rush off.

'' arent they just so sweet?'' harry says an di nod and we put the book back in the box and we head back to every one else.

~~~~

harry and i rush into the limo for our honey moon and we wave bye at every one while we're driving away.

i turn to harry and he kisses me and i kiss back '' this is going to be a great honey moon'' i say and he nods. he scoots against my side and gets out the photo album and we both look through it.

'' this is also going to be a great future'' harry says resting his head on my shoulder and i rest my head on his. I hold his hand and squeeze it a bit '' heres to the future'' i say and he queezes my hand back '' no. Here's to right now'' he says back and I laugh at the high dchool musical reference and we share one last kiss before going back to the book.

~~~~~~~

The end