secrets

Ashton sweet sweet ashton

(Harrys p.o.v)

The next morning I wake up to a very quiet house......that is never a good sign. I walk down stairs and hear voices in the kitchen and listen in on the conversation.

"Do you think hes going to be okay"

"I dont know he sounded really broken last night"

"I really hope he gets better cause I hate seeing him like this"

"He doesnt deserve it"

I sigh and walk into the kitchen and everyone stops and looks at me "hey harry, how you doing?" Luke asks. "Is this what you guys do when im not around, just talk about how broken I am?" I ask.

"Look harry-" "no liam its fine, I mean who doesnt love to hear how people talk about how broken I am like I dont already know this" I say putting on a fake smile.

I walk over to the fridge and grab some water and walk back into the living room and sit down on the couch. "We just worry about you harry" niall says and they all walk into the living room.

"I know and its nice to know you guys do, but I mean you guys dont have to talk about how broken I am behind my back" I say frowning. "Well we're sorry about that harry" ashton says and I just nod "I know you guys are" I say.

Niall offers me a grape and I look up at louis and liam and they just nod and I look back to niall and smile. "Thank you" I say and eat the grape and force it down my throat and smile at him again.

My phone vibrates and I pick it up and see ita a message from nathan.

From: nathan <3

Hey love are you up?

I smile down at my phone and reply

To: Nathan <3

Yeah I'm up

From: nathan <3

Would they mind if I took you back for a while?

I bite my lip and look up "hey guys?" I ask and they all look at me "nathan wants to know if its okay to take me away for a while?" I ask.

They all look at each other and back at me "under one condition" calum says."what is it?" I ask "we get you for the rest of the 4 day weekend" zayn says.

"So tomorrow sunday and monday?" I ask and they all nod and I nod.

To: nathan <3

They said yes, but under the condition that I stay with them for the rest of the weekend.

From: nathan <3

Of course. I'll be over there in a minute

I put my phone in my pocket and walk to the front door and put my shoes on."he said of course and he'll be here in a minute" I say and sit back down next to niall.

"So what are you guys gonna do?" Fizzy asks and I shrug "he didnt say" I say."well what ever it is have fun" jospeh says and I smile "thank you" ibsay and the door bell rings.

Louis opens the door to be greated by nathan and hunter and I smile."hey baby" louis says and kisses hubter and hunter giggles and kisses back.

I feel something inside of me as I glare at them, but I shake it off and smile walking to nathan and kiss him. "Hey love how was your night?" He asks and I sigh "emotional" I say and he raises an eye brow at me.