Cuts heal hearts.....thats another story

(Zayns p.o.v.)
We get to the school and Louis instantly launches hisself at josh and attacks him I wasn't expecting to hit him unless he swung and Liam I don't know where he went.

I look over and see Logan holding Louis back while josh punches him and I run and tackle Logan while Louis gets josh.

"Boys principals office now" a teacher says separating us and we all walk up to the principals office where Lottie is "Louis Zayn really" she says closing her door.

" we did it for harry" Louis says "yeah well Zayn you know what Harry's going to do DONT you" she asks and I look down "Zayn what is Harry going to do" Louis says and he gets up picking me up out of my chair "TELL ME ZAYN" Louis yells at me and I look into his eyes and I see anger and I go weak feeling scared.

"WELL" he yells again and throws me onto the floor "Louis calm down" Lottie says and I still don't answer cause I'm too afraid to get words out. Lois picks me up from the collar of my shirt pulling me up balling his fist "tell me or I will bash your face in" he says

"Harry's going to be pissed and won't talk to us for a day or 2 and he's going to be really depressed cause josh and Logan are most likely going to hurt him once he gets back" I say.

Louis drops me and I land on my ass and he sits down and closes his eyes and opens them helping me up "I'm sorry" he says and I nod "okay well-is that a love bite on your neck" he asks and I shake my head "what no" I say and he smirks and I sigh "well you boys are suspended for 1 week" she says and we nod and leave and josh and Logan walk in.

"You got suspended" Harry says and we nod "well it could of been worse but your faces look like crap" Harry says and Niall walks in with Gemma and see us and he runs up to me touching my face.

" Look Niall-" he cuts me off dragging me to the bathroom locking the door cleaning off my face "your stupid" he says pecking my lips and I wince in pain.

He gets to my eye and he dabs at it knowing it would hurt "but your a great friend for helping Louis" he says and I smile and I look up at him and pull him down on my lap "make it better" pout and he pecks my eye then kisses me and I kiss back.

"Louis noticed my love bite" I say "Louis and Harry noticed mine" he says and I laugh "I don't care though" Niall says making me look up and smile "neither do i".

(Louis p.o.v.)

"Hi Gemma" I say and she hugs me "are you okay" she says and pulls away "yeah I'm fine" I say and she smiles and kisses my cheek and I lift her up so she's on the bed with Harry.

" Are you okay bwotha" she says and Harry nods "I'm fine" Harry says "is he telling the truth louis" Gemma asks and I nod and she nods back "Harry sing for us" she says and he sits up "okay".

[expect at least one song per chapter]

"But first can I talk to Louis first" Harry says and she nods leaving "Louis you know if you want to talk we can" be says "I know but if I do I'll cry and I don't cry" I says." come on Louis everybody's cried at least once" he says "yeah and everybody's laughed at least twice" I say "and over and over again" he says "gemma" he yells and she comes in and sits down.
*
Everybody's cried at least once
Every body's laughed at least twice
And over and over again
Everybody's cried at least once
Everybody's laughed at least twice
And over and over again
I don't want to get you involved
Again
But I want you to join me in my quest
Again
Conflict with my life is the beginning 3x's
Everybody's cried at least once
Everybody's laughed at least twice
And over and over again
Everybody's cried at least once
Every keys laughed at least twice
And over and over again
I don't want you to get involved
Again
But I want you to join me in my quest
Again
Everybody's cried at least once
Everybody's laughed at least twice
And over and over again
Everybody's cried at least once
Everybody's laughed at least twice
And over and over again
Everybody's cried at least once 10x's
Cried
Oh yeah cried
Everybody's cried 3x's
*
He finishes and Gemma is asleep in my arms "did you just come up with that" I ask and he nods "your really talented" I say and be blushes.