Screwed

The top photo is Joseph I felt the need to properly show you how he looks
(Liam's p.o.v.)
"What Zayn and niall did for louis was really sweet wasn't it" I say to Joseph and he nods as we grab some dishes and takes them to the kitchen." Joseph?" I ask and he turns to me " so you told me your last relation ship ended on bad notes, but.....do you mind telling me more about it" I ask and he sighs and looks down.

"Sure" he says jumping on the counter and looks eye to eye with me "so it was good at first we were happy always holding hands and hugging me" he says and wipes tears that are already falling." until he wanted to do more and-and I didn't want to, so he started getting angry and he...." he stops and starts crying and I pull him into a hug and rub his back.

"He started hitting me and yelling at me, he would be so rude....he made me do things with him and would hurt me in the process" he cries and I rub his back. I really want to kill this guy right now "shhh it's okay I won't let him hurt you" I whisper in his ear and he pulls back and I wipe the tears from his face "he you don't deserve to be crying off that prick" I say.

"Thank you liam" he says walking over to the door and I walk with him but stop him "Liam what are you doing" he asks and I look up and back to him. He looks up and sees the mistletoe and back to me "liam" he says and I press my lips to his and he stiffens and I place my hands on my hips rubbing circles with my thumbs.

He relaxes and puts one hand on my cheek and the other on my shoulder and he kisses back and the door opens and we pull away and I look up to see louis and Zayn." I knew it" louis says and I literally start having a panic attack, what made me think that this would be okay at all "Liam you okay" Zayn asks but I don't move.

"Um why don't we go" louis says to Joseph and he nods and they walk ways and Zayn brings me to the table and we sit down "Liam talk to me" he says "I'm straight, I don't know why I kissed him.....and liked it" I say and he laughs. " What's so funny" I ask "it's obvious that you like him, you know you don't have to be gay or bi to like him he could be that one guy you would go gay for" he says and I take a deep breath.

"Can we just go to the others" I say and he nods and I go out to the living room and sit i between Zayn and louis "so what are we talking about" I ask." Whether we should watch 'the nightmare before Christmas' or 'how the grinch stole Christmas' " harry says " how the grinch stole Christmas duh" Joseph and I both say and I blush and look down "the grinch it is" Niall says and louis pressed play on the movie.

~~~~~

Through out the movie I find my self always looking over at Joseph especially when he laughs and it's killing me cause I'm so confused so scared." Just sit next to him before I throw you at him" louis whispers in my ear and I look at him and he gives me a look and I get up and go to the kitchen to get a drink and I come back seeing harry next to louis and the only open seat is next to Joseph.

I take a deep breath and sit next to him and pay attention to the movie until a huge roar of thunder appears and harry and Joseph shriek and Joseph clings onto me and I laugh." Shut up liam" he says hitting my chest but still clings onto me "yeah yeah baby" I say and he pouts and pays his attention to the movie wrapping my arms around him and I roll my eyes but let him do it.

I can't help but to stare at how Joseph looks with the glow of the TV hitting his face and I lean down and kiss his hair and rest my head down on his and smile." Your a mean one mr.grinch" I sing in Joseph's ear and he giggles and I smile even wider "your giggle is adorable" I whisper in he ear and he stiffens a bit and hen relaxes, what has gotten into me tonight.

~~~~~~

Joseph has been driving me insane this whole night like he's been giggling And smiling all goofy like and its killing me how cute this boy is. I'm straight! I've always liked girls and only girls why the hell did this have to change now-no i won't let it, I'm fucking straight and that's it.