'Tis the season

(Louis p.o.v.)
It's 1 week till Christmas and I can't wait i haven't celebrated Christmas in 4 years and my birth day is Christmas Eve so that's a bonas." Louis come here please" my mum shouts and I go down to the kitchen where I see harry with flour all over him along with some frosting and he's wearing a apron and my mum taps my shoulder.

"Hm" I respond looking at harry focussing on all the ingredients "come on" she says throwing a apron at me and I put it on "help harry baking okay I would but I need to go with Zayn and Niall for the doctor appointment" she says kissing my cheek and leaves." Okay don't give me time to answer I totally wanted to bake" I say as she leaves the room and I look at the ingredients and groan.

"Oh shut up" harry says and I walk over to him "so did the cookies fight back" I say "ha.ha.ha" he says and I wrap my arms around his waist "louis" he warns and I let go backing away."I'm sorry it's just a force of habit" I say and he turns to me "I know" he says with one hand on the island and the other on his hip.

I inch my hand closer to his "harry I want us to be us again" I say and he looks up at me with the look "I know it's hard to forgive me but I can and will change.....for you" i say and he blushes and leans up and I lean down until a bunch of laughter walks into the room.

"Oh did we interrupt something" Luke says and I back away nodding "oh uh sorry" Michael says and harry takes a breath "it's fine" he says putting ingredients into the mixing bowl."well we wanted you know know that we're about to leave to see my parents" Michael says and harry goes up and hugs them.

"Have a safe trip and call me once the plane lands okay?" He says and I roll my eyes and they nod and leave and I wrap my arms around his waist from behind." so are we gonna finish what we started" I ask "maybe, after we finish baking" he says and I push him a bit and he giggles and it kills me.

"Okay but it better be a amazing kiss" I say and he sprinkles flour on the counter top "dude what are you doing" i ask grabbing his wrist and he giggles pulling out of my grip." you put flour on the counter top so when you knead the dough and roll it out it won't stick to the counter" he says "oh" I say and he giggles

"Can you stop giggling your killing me with how cute it is" i say and he blushes looking down "c-can you knead the dough" he says walking away and I sigh kneading the dough. Dough is weird once you bake it,,it can be hard soft, even chewy but at first it's just like a giant lump of play dough-hey I get it now.

"Harry where did you go you've been gone for 10 minutes" I yell walking around the house and I haven't found him "harry answer me" I say and I reach his room and I knock."harry" I say twisting the door knob but it's locked "harry please open the door" I say and the door knob twists and opens revealing a sad tear stained face harry.

"Oh harry" I say and I pull him to my chest and he places his hands flat on my chest while shoving his face in my chest crying "curly what's wrong" I ask running my fingers through his hair." I miss her" he says and I pick him up and bring him down stairs and set him on the counter where there's no flour "who love" I ask.

"G-Gemma" he says and I wipe his tears "it's my first Christmas with out her" he says calming a bit and I rub my thumb over his cheek and peck the other with him being the same hight as me." I know it's hard I've been through this" I say "you've been a lot of stuff I've recently been through" he says and I nod "we don't have the best life's harry" I say and he nods and looks into my eyes "but we were given this life cause we're strong enough to live it" I say and he smiles.

"See I can always end up making you smile" I say and he hops off the counter and looks at the rolled out dough and back to me "that you for everything" he says." I love helping you" I say getting close and he turns and faces the cookies "okay let's shape them and decorate them" he says and I roll my eyes.