Make things right

Just cause Louis is God
(Harrys p.o.v)
"You guys should really talk Harry" Nathan says and I sit up and look down at him since we were cuddling "why should I be the one to go talk to him? Why can't he come to me?" I say and he sighs sitting up."cause out of the two of you which is the bigger person you or zayn?" He says and I sigh looking down.

"You know I'm right Harry" he says and I look up pouting "you need to do the right thing, be the bigger person and go and talk to zayn Harry, you've been avoiding all of them besides Luke for a week and a half" Nathan says." I just....the things he said really affected me Nathan, I haven't been called things like that since Logan and josh were bulling me, and when they did that I was really sad "I say making eye contact at Nathan.

"I'm not saying what he said was right, but I am saying that the two of you should talk and at least Try to work things out" he says rubbing my back and he pecks my lips." Nathan Harry dinner is done!" Nathan's mum yells and we get up and head down stairs to the dinner table.

I sit in between Frankie and Nathan while his mum serves my plate for me "thank you" I say and she just smiles and we all start to eat. I take a bite of my dinner but that's all, I move the food around with my fork and mess with it but I don't eat anymore, I can't bring myself to do it and I can tell this isn't good.

"Harry are you okay sweetie" Nathan's mum asks and I nod "I guess I'm just not that hungry right now" I say and she just smiles " it's fine dear just wrap it up and eat it later" she says and I nod getting up. I put foil on the plate and place it in the fridge and I walk over to the table "can I be excused?" I ask and she nods and I head upstairs.

I walk into Nathan's bathroom and instantly throw up into the toilet and I groan at the taste in my mouth, I haven't eaten anything really since the big dinner. So basically I'm just throwing up stomach acid and water and that shit burns my throat.

Once I make sure I finished I get up and flush the toilet and brush my teeth, I walk out of the bathroom and lay down on the bed and cuddle under the blankets and smile at the warmth."Harry you okay?" I turn and see Nathan coming in and shutting the door and I nod "yeah I just wasn't really hungry" I say and he sits down next to me.

"You need to talk to them" he says and I groan " if I go and talk to them today will you please just drop it?" I say and he nods and I sigh getting up." Fine, but you need to drop me off" I say putting my shoes on and place a light green flower crown on my head "you're going to go in your pajamas?" He asks and I nod.

"Where did you get this sweater?" He asks and I look down at the 'My Chemical Romance' sweater I'm wearing " it's Louis when he spilt water on my shirt he let me wear this one and I guess I forgot to give it back" I say and he nods and I sigh." Well let's go then" I say and we walk to his car and get in and he starts driving till we show up I front of Louis house and I look over to Nathan.

"Have fun" he says and I roll my eyes but lean over and kiss him and get out and he drives away and I sigh walking up to the front door and ring the door bell. Fizzy Answers the door and smiles and let's me in and I walk over to the living room where everyone is hanging out.

The room goes silent and all eyes go on me "hey everyone" I say and wave and they all say their hi's "so what you doing here?" Zayn asks and Niall slaps his arm."actually I'm here because Nathan convinced me to talk to you guys about the whole situation going on between us" I say and the room stays silent."okay you can start apologizing" zayn says and Niall hits his arm "zayn stop!" He says "it's okay Niall" I say and walk over to zayn and stand in front of him and Niall.