Strong

(Louis p.o.v.)

"Harry please wake up please wake up" I hear liam say and I look up at him "liam I think you need some sleep" I say "NO!" He says and I just stare at him "I-i can't" he says and I make him sit down next to me.

"Tell me about the dream and don't you dare lie to me" I say and I looks down "I-I've been having.....dirty dreams" he says and I make him look up at me "that isn't bad liam" I say "about..." He looks around.

"About who" I ask "j-Joseph" he stutters and my eyes go wide "wow" I say " I've never had one about a guy I've never thought this way about one before its stressing me out" he says pulling on his hair.

"Dude don't stress about it just look at the main facts" I say and he nods "okay now let's put them together" I say and he just stares at me and I sigh.

"Okay so it's obvious you see Josep differently then other guys and it's obvious that you want to do the do with him" I say and he blushes "louis I don't know if I want to no I know I don't im straight" he says.

"Okay deny it all you want I don't care" I say going back to my lap top editing footage for the movie "hey liam louis" Joseph says walking in and checking on harry.

I look at liam and wiggle my eye brows and he punches me in the arm "fuck" I say holding my arm "why did you hit him liam" he asks "cause I kicked him" I say and Joseph laughs "weirdos" he says walking out.

"Thanks man" liam says and I nod laying my attention to the computer "so when are niall and zayn coming here" I ask "in about an hour" liam says and I nod.

"So how are you louis" liam asks and I look at him and go back to editing "you can't avoid the subject forever louis you should tell us how you feel and maybe we can help you" he says and I shake my head.

"Okay whatever I need to go" Liam says "have fun with your sex dreams" I say and he flips me off and I smirk closing my lap top and looking back at harry.

"Hey curly" I say grabbing his hand "I miss you" I say kissing his hand "I'm so sorry for everything I promise that when you wake up and maybe still want to be with me I will be a better boy friend I mean I love you" I say smiling.

But once again like every day I get no response it's been 2 days since he grabbed my hand so I know he's here but I just want him to wake up he will wake up.

"Why won't you just wake up I just want harry back boyfriend or not I can't help my self feeling horrible with myself cause I caused you to do this I haven't been this depressed since 4 years ago the beginning of my hell I've barley been eating, drinking, sleeping harry I feel horrible harry I-I don't know if I can take it any more I know I got the tattoos to stop but it's becoming so much harder I need relief and i refuse to leave you i mean even when I would get sad when I got back the tattoos just weren't enough for me anymore I know that if I cut people will be sad that I relapsed cause I haven't cut for a year but I just can't I'm a horrible person who made you cut again and bleed out I just ruin everything in your life maybe I should just kill myself" I say crying.

"Oh louis" Niall says and I look up seeing him run up and jump on my lap and hugs me and I hug back crying into his shoulder "don't think like that please" he says and I shake my head still crying.

"Louis look at me" he says and I shake my head and he grips my face "look at me God dang it" he says and I lift my head still crying with my eyes closed he kisses my eye lids.

"I love you and I hate seeing you like this and I know it's hard for you but we don't know if it's your fault only harry does so please don't put yourself down cause it causes more pain to me then I'm in already and I'm not good with pain louis don't relapse I didn't even know you cut before but I'm not gonna let you i care too much for you" he says and I open my eyes.