Some ones in the house

(Zayns p.o.v.)

It is now Sunday night and lucky us the weather is worse then the days before....oh did I forget to mention that we are now hiding from this person that has broken into the house and niall is scared out of his mind and all I want to do his love him and tell him I'm here for him.

'But I can't'

"Zayn I'm really scared'' niall whispers to me and i rub his back holding him close to me ''i know so am i'' i whisper back and rest my head on his right now we're in a closet hiding and all four of us are all stuffed in it ''guys i'm gonna go if i'm not back in 5 minutes leave the house as fast as you can'' louis says.

''and he stands up and harry grabs his wrist and they look right into each others eyes and harry pulls him down into a hug and whispers something into his ear and louis nods and leaves and Harry looks at me ''what did you say to him ''be careful your mum doesnt need to lose another man in her life'' he says and i nod and niall holds onto me tighter.

''niall it's okay i-we wont let anyone hurt you or anyone okay'' i say and he nods but quietly sobs and harry walks over to us and hugs him too ''ssssshhhh niall please be quiet'' harry says but nialls sobs just got louder and louder so i cover his mouth with my hand.

''i dont want to do this please be quiet'' i say to him and theres a crash and harry runs out and closes the door ''harry'' niall says through my hand and i hold him closer but hes being really loud.
''niall please im begging you be quiet'' i say and he wipes his tears away but more just fall out and he sobs less loudly but still loud and tears fall down my face.

''p-please'' i say and he looks into my eyes and i lean into him and place my lips on his and he stops every sob he made and leans more into the kiss.

i pull away and wipe away his tears ''i'm here for you okay nothing is going to happen to me to you louis or harry okay'' i say and he nods ''okay'' he ays and the door swings open ''come on lets go'' louis says and we stand up and all 4 of us start to run.

''stop'' i say pointing to the figure with his back to us and he turns and we all runn different ways and i end up running into louis and we hide in a closet '' harry has niall i saw them'' louis says ''good im glad they're okay'' i say and he puts his hand on my shoulder.

''we're going to be okay'' he says and i nod and we stand up and walk out of the room meeting the others in louis room and i run up and hug niall ''where the hell are the cops'' harry says and we pull away ''all i know is that right now we have to get the hell out of this house'' i say and we hear foot steps and the door swings open and harry and niall freezes ''d-dad'' harry says and the guy smiles and i pull niall close to me.

''hey fag how you doing'' he says he looks like an older version of harry and louis pushes all of us behind him ''let me grab my sons and leave and niall stiffens ''niall is not your son'' i say ''okay then let me grab my fag and leave.

''over my dead body'' louis says ''what are you his boyfriend'' harrys dad says ''so what if i was you'd have to get through me to get to harry'' louis says and he smiles ''gladly'' he says and goes to lous and louis punches him down to the floor and he grabs harrys hand.

''take niall and run hide'' louis says and i pick niall up and run and take him into the kitchen and hide in a cabinet with niall on top of me while i lay on my back and he looks into my eyes ''niall breath'' i whisper and he nods quietly breathing and i pull his head down on my chest.

''please lord let us be okay'' niall whispers and i brush my hand through his hair he's always been the religious boy he is i still cant believe he's doing this thing with me ''zayn what if we die'' niall says ''we're not going to die'' i say to him.

''you dont know harrys dad zayn he abused harry we never told you guys but it's true we we're and he killed the whole family zayn he could easily kill us'' niall says looking at me and i peck his lips.

''im not going to let him hurt you he's going to have to kill me before he touches you okay niall'' i say and he nods and leans down and kisses me and i kiss back cupping his cheeks and i move around and he freezes and i feel something poking me on my stomach and nialls face is unreadable.

he rushes out of the cabinet even when i tried to stop him and i get out of the cabinet and into the hallway and harrys dad has niall by his neck ''let him go'' i say and rush towards him but he pushes me back and i fall and land on my knee and i hear it crack.

i look up and niall hits him in the arm and he starts hitting niall and i try to move but cant as the pain flows over me and niall is crying out ''ZAYN!'' or ''HARRY!'' and i thought he was going to die untill harry come out of no where and jumps on his dad on his dads shoulders ''LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE YOU ASSHOLE'' harry says and i manage to crawl over to niall with all the pain im in.

''niall are you okay'' i say and he nods even though i know he's hes not ''zayn your knee'' he says and i look down at my deformed knee and back to him and he puts his hand on my cheek and pecks my lips and i smile and so does he then we hear a ''POW!'' and harry falls on the floor and he's bleeding and louis standing there frozen reliving the fizzy memory.

'NNOOO!'' louis shouts anger filling his eyes as he runs over to harrys dad and starts to beat the shit out of him ''DONT YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH HARRY EVER AGAIN YOU PIECE OF SHIT'' louis shouts and niall runs over to harry and i crawl over to louis and hold him back and see that the guy is out cold.

''louis its over'' i say and he snaps out of his trance and runs over to harry where i once again crawlin pain and niall grabs my hand crying and i see harry has a gun shot in his shoulder ''it hurts'' harry says and louis applies pressure and then the cops run in with paramedics and they set me and harry on gurnies and the push us into the truck and louis and niall sit with us.

( louis p.o.v.)

''IF YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE CAME WHEN WE NEEDED YOU THIS WOULDNT BE HAPPENING YOUR STATION ISNT EVEN 10 MINUTES AWAY'' i shout at the police men and they walk off and i turn to niall and he hugs me ''he cant die.harry cant die.i need harry he cant die.'' he looks me in the eyes holding my shoulders.

''HE CANT DIE LOUIS'' he says and starts to cry and i hug him.''louis tomlinson and niall horan'' the lady says and we walk through the door and she gives us their room number and floor and we rush up to their room and i see zayn on the bed and he smiles.

''louis niall'' he says and we run up to him and hug him until niall lets goand i see him walk over to harry laying there doing nothing.''he's only asleep son'' the doctor says and i hug her ''hello dr. smith'' i say hugging her.

'' is he going to be okay'' zayn says ''yes he's just going to have to take medications'' she says ''what no he cant'' niall says ''he must im sorry and once harry wakes up you guys may sign out and leave'' she says leaving.

''we have to get him out before he wakes up he hates hospitals'' zayn says getting on crutches and we get harry changed and put sunglasses to make him look awake and leave.