parenting & feelings

.......So cute.......

(Zayns p.o.v)
"Hey cutie" niall says and I look up "hey love" I say "I was talking to wyatt" he says and blush. He rolls his eyes and pecks my lips and I smile.

"Wheres Ethan?" I ask and hand wyatt to niall once hes sitted on the bed." They're giving him one last check up before we can go home" he says and smiles at the baby.

"I think he might be hungry" I say and niall nods and pulls down his shirt and bra he has to wear." Will the breasts ever go away?" I ask him as wyatt latches onto his nipple.

"Yeah they will, but not for a while" he says looking up at me and I nod." This is still so unbelievable" I say and he smiles "I know, but its happening zayn and I know we're going to be amazing" he says.

"I know love" I say and kiss him and he smiles into the kiss and pulls away. "And today we get to go home with our babies and louis says there is a big surprise" niall says excitedly and I smile at him.

I love seeing him so happy like this, I dont think ive seen him this happy since we found out he was pregnant. We hear knocking and logan walks in with wyatt and hands him to me.

"So can we go?" I ask and he nods "yep you guys are free to leave their both healthy and everything" he says. "Thank you so much" niall says and logan just nods and leaves.

once ethan is done eating we get packed up and leave the hospital carrying the babies in the carriers and we meet up with liam and jospeh in the front.

We strap the babies into the car and since there isnt really that much room niall sits on my lap. The ride home was nice since both ethan and wyatt were sleeping the whole time.

Niall was talking about how he was going to lose his extra weight and noded along and told him he's beautiful either way. I love complimenting him cause it always makes him blush and he deserves to be complemented.

Once we get home we walk into the house behind liam and jospeh and everyone is there and niall gasps. "Welcome home" they all say and I smile as niall hands me ethan and rushes to hug everyone.

Luckily liam helps me and takes wyatt and the diaper bag and we set the babies down on the coffee table. I go around and hug everyone and once im done louis hands us blind folds.

"What are these for?" Niall asks "just put them on" louis says and we obey and put them on. "Lets mess with them" Michael says and I hear him and calum laughing.

"Dont touch us!" Niall says in a panic "niall why are you hugging me?" Luke says and I laugh a little. "I- I thought you were zayn" niall says sounding embarrassed.

"Hear I'll guide him to you" ashton says and soon enough I feel someone grip onto my arm.
"Zayn?" Niall says "yes" I say and he hugs me and I shake ny head fondly and hug him back.

"Okay guys back to the surprise" harry says and were being lead upstairs. "You guys cant see right?" Nathan asks "if I could see would I be tripping?" I say sarcastically and I get hit in the back of the head "dont be rude" fizzy says and I pout.

Soon we're done walking up the stairs and were being turned into a room a think. "Surprise!" They well and rip off our blind folds and I blink getting use to the lighting.

I then look around and see its a cartoon jungle theme nursery and I look over to niall who has tears in his eyes. "This is awesome!" I say and niall just nods and we turn to everyone who is smiling at us.

"Do you guys love it?" Louis says and niall jumps on louis hugging him "of course we love it!" He says and I walk over to them. "We worked everyday after school and yesterday on it" hunter says.