adventures of baby sitting

(Liams p.o.v)

Joseph and I pull up to louis house and we grab our bags that contain stuff for over the weekend. We knock on the door and zayn answers it and we smile and walk in "why do you guys have bags?" Zayn asks and we set the backs down.

We see niall walk down the stairs and zayn walks next to him "why do you guys have bags?" Niall asks. "They're for the 4 day weekend, and these are for you" I say and jospeh hands them the plane tickets.

"Tickets to paris!?" Niall says "yep, mum and dad help pay for them and you can stay in their vacation house up their" I say with a big smile.

"But I cant leave my babies" niall says looking up "niall zayn, you guys need a break and thats why we're here all the boys and our parebts helped chip in flr these tickets" I say.

"Maybe we do need this love" zayn says and niall hesitantly nods. "Okay good, your flighr leaves ttomorrow at 7am" I say and they nod and hug us.

"Lets go pack and thank the other boys" niall says ans zayn nods and they go upstairs. Jospeh and I sit down on the couch and I wrap a arm around him.

"You're doing a very nice thing for your brother, im proud of you" he says smiling up at me and I smile down and peck his lips and rest my head on his.

"Ugh no matter where I go there is always kissing!" Louis says frustrated walking down the stairs. " you guys are in love, niall and zayn are in love, michael and luke, ashton and calum, all in love and together while the person I love is with someone else" louis says slumping down on the couch.

"Im sorry louis" I say and he lets out a shaky breath " harry pisses me off, why do I have to fucking love him so much!" Louis yells and we hear some one walking down the stairs.

" you already know what im going to say" niall says "im sorry niall" louis says and niall walks back up stairs. I look at Joseph and he nods and get up and walks into the kitchen.

I go and sit next to Louis and he looks at me and I pat his knee and he sighs. "I hate that he makes me love him" louis says and I give him a small smile.

"I know louis, you dont deserve this pain" I say and he sits up and wipes his tears away. "How could he do any of this to me? He broke my heart by telling me he doesnt love me and then he broke my heart more by telling me he does actually love me" he says and I rub his back.

"Why would he want to hurt me this bad?" Louis says bawling his eyes out. I pull him into my side but he just cries into his hands, he usually never likes showing his emotions, well I mean that was the old louis.

Suddenly theres a knock at the door and louis wipes his eyes " I got it" he says getting up and walks to the door and opens it. "Bye" louis says slamming the door shut "dont let that bitch in" louis says and I walk to the door and see its Harry.

"Is harry here? I need him" niall says walking down the stairs and to the front door and opens it and pulls Harry into a hug. "Thanks for being here harry I need my brother right now" niall says and drags him upstairs.

"Yeah cause im totally not here!" Louis yells after them and I place a hand on his shoulder."I mean I get I havent always been there for him but I was still here" louis says frowning.

"I know" I say and he just sighs and starts to walk upstairs "I'm going to drown myself in depressing music and junkfood" he says and disappears up the stairs.

"This is going to be fun" Joseph says and wrap my arms around his waist from behind him. "Dont worry love, it'll be okay" I say and he nods and leans back into my body.

(Nialls p.o.v)
"Are you sure you'll okay?" I ask and louis nods "yes now go, you guys go have fun" he says and I hug him one last time. "Okay lets go love" zayn says and we board the air plane and I sit on the window seat.

"I get it on the way back" zayn says and I nod and peck his lips and we get our seat belts on. When we are actually in the air is when I start to panic a little "how did we just leave our babies like that?" I say.

Zayn cups my face and makes me look into his eyes "cause we deserve a break, now we have liam watching them and hes amazing with kids" he says and I nod.

"Im sorry, im just scared to be away from them" I say and he smiles "so am I, but we need to try to spend less time worrying and more time relaxing" he says and I nods and he pecks my lips.

For the rest of the flight we watch movies and sleep wasnt the best flight but was still good.

~~~~~

"The city looks so beautiful from here" I say ans zayn wraps his arks around from behind me and rests his head on my shoulder. "I cant believe we're here" I say "and I cant believe that my parents own this awesome house on the top of the hill so we can get a veiw of the amazing city of love" zayn says and i laugh.

I turn around amd wrap my arms around zayns neck and I peck his lips. "Im so happy we're here" I say and he rubs his nose against mine "so am I" he says and kisses me and I kiss back.

I cup his cheeks amd he grips my waist and pulls me closer to him and I giggle a bit. I pull back and smile at him "not now zayn" I say and he pouts and I peck his lips and walk over to the bed.

I lay down and zayn crawls ontop of me and I sigh "dont worry I wasnt going to do anything right now" he says and I raise an eye brow at him.

"Okay maybe I was" he says and I nod and he lays down next to me and I cuddle into his side. "So its 9pm what do you wanna do?" He asks and I smile up at him.

"We're in the city of love zayn, lets do something romantic" I say and he smiles." Okay lets get ready and go do couply stuff" he says and we get up and get ready.

~~~~~~

Tonight was really amazing......until some dude started flirting with zayn. They've been talking for about a hour and a half and I feel like leaving back to the house already.

I sigh looking down at my phone seeing its almost midnight and I look back to zayn and that guy. I finally grow tired after two hours and I get a taxi back to the home and text zayn that I left.

I start crying in the back seat of the taxi "why you cry?" The girl says and I sniffle." Well tonight was supposed to be a romantic night with my boyfriend, but for the past two hours hes been talking to this guy who is obviously attracted to him" I say trying to stop crying.

"You poor boy, you deserve better" she says and stops at the home. " oh I forgot my money in the house, ill go get some" I say " no no , the ride is on me" she says and I smile "thank you, lots of love" I say and I head into the house.

I put some pajamas on and lay down on the bed and try to hold in my sobs.

I wonder how baby sitting is going?

(Liams p.o.v)

"And hes asleep" I say walking into the living room where everyone but louis and harry are and I sit down next to Joseph.

"I thought hed never stop crying" michael says "neither did I, like we tried everything but he didnt stop crying" calum says. "Guys its not like he can help it" luke says "I mean louis is really heart broken right now, so its okay if he cries" jospeh says.

"God I love you" I say and I peck his lips and he smiles at me "the twins should be asleep for the rest of the night" I say and look at everyone "what should we do?" I ask.

"Go to bed im exhausted" ashton says " same here" Joseph says and I nod. " today has been a long day" I say and we all go to our rooms and just as we're about to go to sleep thw baby monitor goes off.

"And here we go" I say and we get up and go the the nursery and we put them back to bed and we head back down stairs.

We wnt theough this about 6 times that night but I mean its worth it since niall and zayn are having a great time.

Or so I thought

Yeah I gave up on the time zones so fuck it same time zones!