Best birthday ever?

(NIALLS p.o.v.)
Today is my birth day and lucky me again it is a Saturday and lucky me again again Zayn called me for a whole and I'm really happy right now.

"You ready to go nialler" Zayn says grabbing my hand and I nod and we less the house and we get in the truck and he starts to drive.

" so where to first zaynie" I ask "were going to go to that one play that you wanted to see" he says "wait mama Mia" I say and he nods "yeah that one" he says and I smile.

I can't wait Zaynie" I say and he smiles "yeah and if you want we can act and do couply things" he says "like hold hands hug and kiss" I say and be nods.

" what if people find out" I say "where we're going to be today no one from school should be there" he says and I smile big.

"We're here" he says and we get out of the car and I grab his hand dragging him to the theater and we take our seats in the middle of the room.

"The beginning of this play is so boring" Zayn says "I know but it gets better a swear" I say and be nods and I make him face me and I peck his lips and be smiles.

"we could always pass the time" I whisper in his ear and he turns to me and there's no one around us and I pull his head down and connect our lips and he puts one of his hands on my waist.

"HOMOSEXUALS" a lady shouts and we pull away and the whole show stops "those boys were kissing they are sinners they are homosexuals" she shouts and I look down not wanting any one to see me cry.

"Hey lady look how your making him feel he didn't do anything to you so back off" Zayn says helping me up but some one throws some kind of liquid at me and it's red too.

"Fags" a guy shouts. I feel the tears fall from my eyes and Zayn yell at everyone yelling at us "everybody calm down please" the main lady on stage says and I get out of zayns embrace and I start to run until I bump into someone and I look up and I see the girl who was on stage the main girl.

"Come on sweetie follow me" she says leading me to the stage and she grabs a microphone "look at this poor boy he doesn't even deserve this" she says and I look at her "what brings you here today" she asks but I couldn't stop crying "I brought him here it's his birth day today" Zayn says commit on stage holding me.

"Celebrating the day your mum gave born to a mistake" a guy yells "shut the fuck up you dick" Zayn yells to him "well you like those DONT you" the guy yells back and Zayn gets up but I pull him back down.

" can we just leave zaynie" I say and he nods "of corse lets go" he says helping me up and before we leave I pull him down into a small sweet kiss and be picks me up and I wrap my legs around him and my arms around his neck.

All the people throwing stuff at us rude comments but Zayn whispers sweet nothing into my ear all the way down to the car and once we get in he starts to drive.

"I'm so sorry Niall it wast supposed to end like that" Zayn says and I just keep silent not trusting my voice "please dot be mad at me Niall I'm really sorry" he says but I still stay silent.

" your mad at me I know it" he says but I shake my head but he doesn't notice so I just turn to face the window and Zayn pulls over off the dirt road.

"look Niall I said I was sorry what else do you wa-" I cut him off smashing my lips on his and he sits there shocked then kisses me back and he pulls me into his lap and I recline his chair back and I pull away connecting my lips to his neck and I kiss it then it turns into nibbling and then sucking and he moans and I swirl my found around it and suck even harder and when I pull away.

I blow on it and I feel him shiver and I re attach our lips and I lick his bottom lip and he lets me in and I fight with his tongue and somehow I won and my hands go under his shirt and I roam his body.