stressed the f*** out!

(Zayns p.o.v)

I lay ethan down in the crib with wyatt and take a breath and start walking out the room until I hesr crying and I groan. Dont get me wrong I love my kids they're amazing its just really.....stressful.

Especially with school its hard taking care of my twins and focussing with school work is so hard. I mean we have help from the boys and lottie and fizzy and jay but I mean, its still alot.

I finally get them both to sleep peacefully and I go downstairs and slump next to niall on the couch. We look at eachother and sigh and he lays against me and I wrap a arm around him.

Suddenly the door bell rings and I groan "dont worry I got it" dont worry I got it" liam says getting up and I close my eyes laying my head on nialls.

"Oh hey mum dad" liam says and my eyes shoot open and I get up and turn to my parents. "Zayn malik!" My mum shouts and walks over to me "I have to hear from jay that niall was pregnant and you have kids!?" She yells.

"You never told your mom?" Niall says sounding upset and I turn to him." No I-I just forgot to say anything, Its not like I didnt want them to know cause I did but I just never got to it" I say.

"It hurts that you didnt tell me" my mum says "I know and im so sorry im just so stressed out right now with the kids and my school work and just everything else" I say gripping my hair and niall rubs my back.

"Come here" my mum says pulling me into a hug and I hug her back. "We're only here for a couple more hours" my dad says and I nod, I pull away from my mum and smile at them.

"Come on meet the babies, but be quiet I just got them to sleep" I say and take nialls hand and the 4 of us go to the nursery. I hear my mum gasp and she covers her mouth with tear filled eyes "their adorable" she whispers taking her hands off of her mouth.

"Their names are wyatt and ethan" niall says point to each of them. "Ahh wyatt has your nose niall" my mum says and I smile at her " we shoukd leave before they wake up" my dad says and I nod and we all quietly go down stairs.

When we get to the living room Michael and luke are cuddling on the couch and Ashton and calum are giggling quietly to eachother and I smile. "Who are they?" My mum asks and they look over at us and I walk over to them.

"Mum dad this is Luke, michael, Ashton and calum, guys this my mum and dad" I say pointing at each of them. They all say hi and niall and I sit down next to liam and joseph and my parents sit next to niall.

"So where is Louis? " my mum asks "hes at work right now, he and his boyfriend just broke it off a week ago so hes not doing to well right now" niall says and they nod.

"Wheres harry?" My dad asks "at his house, he lives his his boyfriend nathan" I say. "Well we shoukd get back to the hotel, but we're stopping by before we leave so we can see our grandchildren" my mum says abd I nod walking them to the door.

I hug them and my mum kisses my cheek "bye mum" I say and she waves and I close the door. I walk over to the couch and sit down "finally I can rest" I say and I hear the baby monitor go off and I glare at it.

"I got it this time love, you just rest" niall says pecking my lips and head up stairs and I close my eyes and sigh. "Stressed? " calum asks and I just nod "very stressed" I say.

"So I guess now isnt a good time to tell you that you still have school work?" Luke says. I groan and shove a pillow over my face screaming in it and I put it down and lay down.

"Just rest bro, you can do that later" liam says rubbing my head and I smile and slowly go off into a sweet sleep.

(Nialls p.o.v)