Back again

(Harry's p.o.v.)

"Harry please talk to me" Louis says walking behind me but I don't answer him "please Harry" he says and I open my locker.

" curly please" he says and I just want him to leave me alone "just let me know your listening to me" he says and I turn around to face him.

"Harry" he says "no" I say and I walk to lunch and I sit down at a empty table away from everyone "what's wrong with flower baby" josh says and him and Logan sit down.

"Your not eating is it because your too fat cause you can still lose some pounds" Logan says and I feel the tears roll down my cheeks.

" oh he's crying" josh says and I try to get up but he makes me sit back down "where do you think your going" josh says "talk when were talking to you" Logan says but I stay silent.

"Your so fucking weird" Logan says "just kill your self already we all know you want to just do it get it over with" josh says "yeah I mean you've been like this for a week just die" Logan says.

"Do we have a problem here" Louis says "no just talking to Harry here" josh says and they get up and leave "come on Harry everyone misses you at the table come back" he says.

" Jus leave me alone" I say "come on how mad can you possibly be at me seriously" he says and I walk over to him and get face to face with him.

"I'm really mad and sad so just don't talk to me were not friends are only room mates so leave me alone and forget any nice thing I've ever said to you" I say and I walk away.

"What happened to being my second family huh" be yells and I then around facing him "were not family and I don't know why you don't understand the words don't talk to me" I shout.

"Why are you mad at me" he yells walking closer to me and now everyone is staring at us "you know why and I'm not even that mad at you I'm just really I don't think I can forgive you" I say.

" I forgave you" be says "yeah which you shouldn't of " I say and now he's right In front of me "but I did" he says "just leave me alone" I say Turing around but he grabs me wrist and my cut opens up and I freeze.

"Harry" he says and I rip my arm away and I run out of the lunch room and to the bathroom and lock myself in the stall "Harry" Louis says "leave me alone" I say "what happened to the drawing whenever you want to cut" he says.

"It was t working I was just so sad" I say crying "I'm the reason you cut again" he says "Louis" I say and I see his fett move and he's sitting down in the stall next to me in the stall sitting on the floor facing the door just like me.

"It's all my fault" he says "it's my fault too" I say "god I wish we could go back in time to before anything happened" he says and I see him place his hand on the floor "so do I" I say grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers.

"I'm sorry that you can't forgive me Harry but if you ever want to I'm here" he says "I don't know Louis maybe we just shouldn't talk for a while while we think" I say and he rubs circles on my hand with his thumb.

"Okay" he says "so this is it were just gonna leave and not talk to each other" I say "I'm not good with goodbyes" he says "and I've had to many" I say.

" well why don't we say see you later" he says and I smile "see you later Louis" I say "see you later Harry" he says and places a kiss on my hand and he leaves.

~~~~~

"Okay today were going to talk about how your movies are going individually" Lottie says and I continue to right I my song book.

" Harry Louis your movie" she says sitting down next to us "it's good" he says "what have you guys gotten" already" she asks "actually" he says "I've made a trailer kind of a sampler" he says.