Mum wasnt there

(Louis p.o.v.)

I wake up and pain covers my entire body and see I'm cuddled into Harry's side so I love around a little bit and he ends up cuddled into my side.

"Harry wake up" I say shaking him but he groans "let me sleep" he says and I laugh "please Harry I'm hurting" I say and he shoots up." shit sorry" he says standing up and I smile "what time is it" he asks "um 8:12" I say " I'm late for school" he says about to walk away but I grab his wrist.

" please don't go......i don't want to be alone" I say looking into his eyes and he nods setting his things down and sitting down on the chair next to the bed.

"Thanks curly" I say and he picks up the camera and turns it on "Louis got in a car accident" he says and I smile "yeah has my mum shown up at all" I ask and he shakes his head "of corse not I mean why would shes I mean she probably doesn't even care that Im in the hospital" I say keeping back every year I have.

" Louis I'm sorry" he says and I nod "do you have your pills" I say looking at him and he reaches into his back pack and pulls out the bottle and takes two pills with the glass of water on the desk and he hands me the glass and two pills that were INTHE desk and I take them.

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Come in" I yell and Lottie and Zach walk in "oh Louis your okay" she says giving me a hug "sorry we didn't come yesterday zayn told us at school" zach says "its fine atleast you guys actually came" I say.

" mum still hasn't came yet" she asks and I shake my head "she will I promise" she says "dont make promises you can't keep" I say and she nods.

"Okay well the doctor needs to talk to us then we had to go okay" she says and I nod and they both leave and Harry instantly hugs me.

"Harry are you okay" I say "I'm fine this hug is for you it looked like you needed one" he says and I hesitate but I end up hugging him back and I smile.

" you know Harry I've never had any one hug me to make me feel better besides fizzy" I say and he hugs me a little tighter." that's so sad" he says "well I'm not a BJ fan of cuddling or hugging unless its with fizzy" I say and he pulls back "then why do you do it with me"

He asks "cause it feels right" I say pulling him into another hug and he laughs "those pain killers are really getting to you" he says." No I just need a hug" I say closing me eyes.

'Carry on my way ward son

There'll be peace when you are done

Lay your-"

And Harry grabs his phone "supernatural" I ask "yes I love that show" Harry says reading the message and his smile fades into a frown." what is it harry" I ask and he hands me the phone and I read the message out loud

Harry please let Louis read this message-jay

Louis I can't take it any more I try but you dot understand

I'm leaving to America I'm leaving you the business, money, cars every thing I gathered up my room and Ryan and I left off to America when I out staff at home all of them quit but elenore I love you but I can't take it any more-mum

"Is she fucking kidding me she just gets me back and she leaves me" I say not caring if I cry or not and right now my eyes are poring out tears.

"Louis" Harry says and hugs me and I hug back crying my eyes out "why" is all I say "I don't know Louis I don't know" Harry says "I love her" I say and he rubs my back.