city of love?

Louis yesss!!!!!

(Nialls p.o.v)

I woke up the next morning with zayns arm across my waist and i sigh and turn around. I peck zayns lips and his eyes flutter open and he smiles at me.

''Morning love'' he says and pulls me into another kiss forgetting about morning breath. I pull away and he frowns at me ''why did you leave last night i thought we were having fun?'' Zayn says.

'' i-i i was tired and i didnt want to disturb you'' i say and he nods and pecks my lips. ''I wish you wouldve stayed, after you left a man propsed to his wife and it was beautiful'' zayn says and i nod.

''We should get ready'' i say getting up and walking over to the bathroom.''ready for what?'' He asks and i turn to him ''we're going sight seeing today remember?'' I say and start to brush my teeth.

''See sights'' zayn says pointing towards the window and i narrow my eyes at him. I finish brushing my teeth and i walk over to him ''come on ive been waiting for this'' i beg.

''Well i forogt we were doing that today...so i kind of had plans'' he says and i walkback from him a little ''really?'' I say and he nods. ''Yeah well alex and i-'' ''is alex that boy you were talking to last night?'' I ask and he nods.

''Yeah well he and i were going to hang out for a little'' he says and i nod. ''But we can go later on today'' zayn says and i look down ''we can take the 5 oclock tour'' i say and look up at zayn.

''See there you go, ill meet you at the tour place'' he says with a bright smile and i cant help to smile and nod. He kisses my cheek and goes itno the bathroom and my smile turns into a frown.

I put on a blue T-shirt and black jeans and i go into the bahtroom to brush my hair. I see zayn pop his head out the shower through the mirror and he smiles at me.

''Love can you hand me a towel'' he says and i nod and  hand him a towel and he turns the shower off and he walks out with the towel wrapped loosely around his waist.

I turn around and smile at him and i bring him down into a kiss and he smiles kissing back and wraps his arms around my waist.

I mess with the towel around his waist and he pulls away and raises a eye brow. ''Some one feels brave'' he says and i blush and peck his lips.

''Its the city of love zayn, theres bound to be some love'' i say and he laughs and kisses me. I kiss back cupping his cheeks but he pulls away '' i have to get ready love'' he says and pulls away from my body and walks into the room.

I sigh and finish brushing my hair and i walk out to the room and see zayn all nice and dressed. ''You look nice'' i say and he looks up and smiles ''i try my best'' he says and walks overto me and pecks my cheek.

'' i have to go now, but i'll be there okay?''he says '' promise?'' I say and he pecks my lips ''promise'' he says and he leaves. I look out the window and see zayn get in a car and they drive off.

Dont worry niall he wouldnt cheat on you,he would never do that to you.....right?

~~~~~~~~

I look down to the watch on my wrist and see its 4:58 and i look around but no sign of zayn anywhere. ''He promised'' i whisper and i pull out my phone and call him but get sent to voice mail.

I look around one last time and sigh and i turn around and walk onto the tour bus. ''Only you?'' The person asks and i nod and i give them the ticket and i walk to the upper part of the bus.

No one is up here and the bus and the person begins to speak the the bus starts to drive. I wipe away my tears and try not to focus on the the fact that he broke his promise.