finally!

Luke yes

(Zayns p.o.v)

'' so they kissed?'' I question and the boys nod '' it was during one of our songs they just looked at each other and started to kiss till it was over'' michael says.

'' does this mean they're back together?'' Niall asks and his eyes light up with joy. '' we have no clue, they havent shown signs of it'' liam says '' and plus it was just last night they havent even woke up yet'' ashton says.

Niall eyes dull a little and i squeeze his hand '' i just really want them together again, they were so happy'' niall says. "I mean the way they looked at eachother and they kissed looked like it meant something to them" calum says.

" I just want my brother happy and together!" Niall whines " you know if they do go out again your 2 brothers would be dating" luke says." Hey dont think of it like that" I say and he nods "maybe we should try to get them back together" jospeh says and we all look at him.

"Explain" I say "well we should come up with a plan to make them see their love for each other and hopefully that causes them to be together" Joseph says and I smirk. "Brother, your boyfriend is awesome" I say and jospeh blushes.

"Today louis has to go to work though" luke says " lets get harry to go to work with louis, they obviously felt something last night maybe its still there" niall says and I peck his cheek "so smart" I say and he smiles.

"We can lie and say we have to go do some band stuff" calum says "and we can say we need to go do some house stuff" liam says. "And we can take wyatt and ethan for a their first car ride" I say and niall nods "what about fizzy?" Liam asks.

"We'll take her with us" Michael says and I nod "its settled" I cheer only to have niall sush me and point to the babys in the play pen sleeping. "I really hope this plan works" niall says "it will dont worry"I say kissing his cheek and he nods.

I see niall stare down at the ring on his finger and smile taking his hand in my own. I press a kiss to his hand and he blushes and I kiss his lips "so cute its sickening" Michael says and he and calum fake gag.

"Oh shut it!" I say and go back to kissing my lovely finance again, im never going to get used to this.

(Harrys p.o.v)

I wake up the next morning with louis arms around me and I smile cuddling more into his side. "Mm dont move" he mumbles pulling me even closer to him if thats even possible.

Suddenly an alarm is going off and Louis groans and lets go of me to go turn it off. I frown at the lost of his warm until he lays back down draping a arm along my waist.

"Do I have to go to work" he says and I nod "sadly yes mr. Boss man" I say and he laughs. Presses a kiss to my fore head and stands up " c'mon lets go get some food before its gone" he says and I nod following him down to the kitchen.

We see all of the others and we walk over to the fringe '' you guys sleep good last night?'' Michael says and i bluh a little. ''Shut it'' louis snaps and grabs two bowls and poors some cereal and milk in them.

I grab two spoons and hand one to him and we sit down at the island. '' niall and i are going to take wyatt and ethan out for a while'' zayn says.

'' yeah and we have to go do some stuff for his apartment'' liam says and i nod. '' oh and we're going to go do some band stuff and we're going to bring fizzy along for a bit'' luke says.

'' im going to be here alone'' i pout and grip onto louis hand ''uh you can come to work with me'' louis says and i look up at him. '' i dont have a suit thouugh'' i say '' i probably have one that'll fit you'' louis says and i nod.