i just wanna be happy

Sorry i just really love supernatural

(ashtons p.o.v)

I wake up in the morning with a slight head ache and i feel really dirty. Suddenly i remember what had happened last night and i notice im laying on a chest and i look up and see Louis looking at me.

" we fucked up didn't we" i ask and he nods " yeah, did we....?" He asks and i shake my head." No all we did was make out and grind on eachother" i say blushing and look down.

" can we forget about last night" i ask and he nods and lets out a breath " yeah please" he says and we laugh. " can I take a shower here and maybe borrow some clothes" i ask and he nods and we get up and he hands me some clothes.

" thank you" i say and go take a shower and after me Louis does and once he's out we head downstairs. Everyone is in the kitchen liam, zayn, niall and Calum when we walk in, i really wish he was here though.

Every one glares at us and looks away " uh hey guys" Louis says but no one answers. I look to Louis and he shrugs and walks over to the fridge and i sit next to harry but he gets up and walks to the other side of the table.

"what the hell is going on" Louis whispers to me and i shrug and start to eat the cereal Louis brought to me. I look over to luke and Michael whispering to eachother and looking at me.

" whats is going on with you guys!" I say slamming my hand down on the table. They all jump a little " why are you all acting weird" i say looking at everyone but they all stay silent.

Niall walks through the kitchen door and looks at me and louis and louis gets up and walks to niall." Niall you wouldn't lie to me, tell me why you all are freaking out" he says.

Niall looks at every one and looks down " we know what you two did last night" Niall says. My eyes widen and so do Louis' "y-you do?" I ask and they all nod " listen guys its not what you think" I say but harry scoffs.

" that's what they all say" he says and louis looks pissed "fuck you guys" louis says and storms out of the kitchen. I look around the kitchen and shake my head " if you guys think we had sex you're all wrong" i say And walk to the sink and wash out my bowl.

" and for yor information louis and i were drunk okay all we did was kiss and grind, nothing more" i say and they all look at me." Dont you get it, we were using each other. Both of us trying to get over the people we love but cant have" i say crossing my arms.

No one says anything they just look down "yeah so next time know what actually happened before you go around hating on people" i say. I cross my arms and look down and pout, this really isnt how i wanted to start off my morning.

(Louis' p.o.v)

I storm into the living room only to run into calum " listen here Tomlinson i care about Ashton okay, and i dont like that you're using him, i know you're using him so don't deny it" Calum says.
" look Calum, it wasnt my name he was moaning last night" i say and he just stares at me." We were using eachother last night to get over the people we love"i say and he furrows his eye brows.

I sigh and look him in his eyes "he loves you Calum, he has for a long time now,but you go around and mess around with so many people-it just hurts him so much" i say and he looks down.

He walks into the kitchen and i follow him in, he walks over to Ashton and turns him around so he's facing Calum. Calum smashes his lips onto Ashtons and they start making out so thats our cue for all of us to get out of the kitchen and let them be.

"listen Louis, were sorry" Luke says and i nod " we just knew how much Calum loved Ashton so we didn't like that you guys did that" Michael says." Yeah, we're really sorry" Niall says and i give them a small smile "thanks you guys" i say and niall walks up to me and hugs me.