the after-aftermath

Dude yes to supernatural

(zayns p.o.v)

I wake up to my head pounding like it has been for a while, after a minute i realize that someone is actually pounding on my motel door.

" im coming just stop knocking" i say walking to the door and open it. I see a very angry liam and my eyes widen " L-Liam what sre you doing here?" I asked shocked and nervous.

" im here to bring my dumbass brother back home" he says and pushes me inside the room and closes the door." Liam calm down" i say " NO IM DONE BEING CALM, NOW YOU'RE GONNA GROW UP AND COME.HOME WITH ME NOW!" He yells.

His eyes are just full of anger so i nod and he picks me off the floor " good now go shower you smell like alcohol and sweat" liam says.

~~~~

After showering i head outside with liam but before i get into the car liam pulls me into a hug. "never leave like that again okay" he says and i nod hugging him tighter.

" im sorry for everything" i say crying and he rubs my back " shh" he says. He pulls my head back and cups my cheeks " hey it's okay im here now and I'm gonna help fix everything" he says and i nod.

" now come on lets go home" he says and i nod and we get into the car and drives off. As he's driving my stomach growls " have you eaten anything" he asks " no, i kind of spent the money i had on alcohol" i say and he sighs and shakes his head.

" im gonna get some food for you in a minute okay" he asks and i nod. It's silent until liam goes through a drive through and buys me a burger and a soda.

" thanks liam" i say taking a bite of the burger and smile " look zayn im sorry for what i said a week ago when you left, i should've said that, but you know how you were acting was wrong" liam says.

I finish swallowing my bite and sigh " im sorry too, for everything I've done and said, i know what i did was wrong, why are you even helping me liam after all of my wrongs" i ask.

" cause zayn, you're my little brother thats my job" he says and i pout." You're only older by a year" i say " but still older" liam says and i smile.

" liam how am i gonna get niall back" i ask and he sighs and shrugs." Thats one thing that just needs to be from you're heart" Liam says and i nod.

Hes right i need to make this from my heart and my heart only, and i think i know exactly how to do it.

~~~~~~~

( Harrys p.o.v)- short

Flash back

I run out of the house and into Nathans car crying " babe are you okay?" He asks. "no, but it had to be done i had to say that to him" i say and he starts driving off to his house " Harry, why did you have to say those things?" Nathan asks.

" cause i cant grow feelings for him, not again, im really happy with you and i don't want to lose what we have" i say wiping my make up tears." Why did i let your sister do my make up" i say and he laughs " i honestly don't know" he says.

Present time

Ever since then i have been doing good, I've been making sure louis doesn't notice me at school. Well the 2 weeks he decided to show up and I've been hanging out with the others and niall, they still are really upset with me but they dont want to lose me.

I don't want to lose them either, but i did what i had to do for me to finally be happy. I know the things i said were hurtful but it was the only thing i could think of for a way for me to be happy.