happy endings?

(Harrys p.o.v)

''Hey niall'' i ay answering the phone ''hey harry, i just wanted to call and tell you that everything between zayn and i is okay'' he says. '' thats really good to hear niall'' i say and i hear him laugh and i smile.

''So what are you guys going to do today, it is your last day there?'' I ask him. '' we're going to go sight seeing and have a very romantic dinner and.....what ever comes next'' niall says and i laugh.

''I didnt need to know that much'' i say and niall giggles a little ''so how are my babies doing?'' He asks and i playfully roll my eyes ''they're doing great, i mean its liam we're talking about'' i say.

''How are you harry?'' He asks and i sigh looking around seeing if nathan is around. ''Not too good, but i bet louis is doing worse....i knew i shouldnt have said anything to him'' i say rubbing my face.

''Have you?....'' i look down at my wrist and sigh ''what do you think?'' I ask quietly. ''Im sorry niall, i really dont want to bring you down on your last day of vacation'' i say putting a smile on my face.

''Well call me if anything okay harry?'' He says ''okay niall'' i say ''oh! And we have a huge surprise to show every one when we get home'' niall says and i nod my head.

''Well i cant wait'' i say ''okay i have to go now, but ill text you before we get on our flight tomorrow'' he says. ''Okay bye niall'' i say and hang up and i put my phone in my pocket and i stand up and pull the sleeves down on louis- well my 'My Chemical Romance' sweater.

I walk down stairs and i see nathan and i smile and he walks over to me and kisses me. I kiss back, but once again there just isnt a spark anymore and its kind of getting to me now.

Now i would never cheat on him, i just want our spark back i knew i shouldnt of said anything to louis. Nathan pulls away and raises an eye brow to me ''are you okay?'' He asks and i just smile and nod ''yeah im fine'' i say.

Nathan grabs my wrist and i hiss and he pulls me into the back yard and we sit under the tree. ''Why are you doing this again, i thought you were getting better?'' Nathan asks and before i could say anything i start to burst out into tears.

'' im so sorry'' i cry and he pulls me into his lap and hold me and i cry into his shoulder. ''Why wont you tell me whats wrong?'' He asks and i just shake my head and look down.

''I want to stop but i just cant'' i say and he rubs his back, its not like im lieing to him im just not telling him the complete truth.

I look up and nathan fixes the pink flower crown on my head and he gives me a sad smile. '' why dont i go get your meds and some water, and maybe we can hang out here for a while?'' He says and i nod and he pecks my cheek and gets up and heads inside of the house.

I pull up my sleev and see that none of the cuts opened and i sigh in relief. I pull the sleeve back down and look up seeing nathan with a lot of stuff so i walk over to him and grab some things from him.

He lays a blanket down and i place down the radio and cds and we sit down. He hands me my meds and i take them with some water and i lay my head down on his lap and he messes with my curls as some ed sheeran pplays through the radio.

''This is relaxing'' i say looking up at him and he ssmiles ''try and go to sleep'' he says and i nod and close my eyes and fall asleep.

~~~~~~

I wake up in the bedroom cuddling into nathans side i look around and i see my flower crown on the tabel and i yawn
And i get up seeing its 12 in the after noon and i look over to nathan and hes staring up at me.