halloween

(louis p.o.v.)

okay so we decided to go trick or treating but none of us have seen harry and zayn in a while so now it's 7 and we were gonna leave at 8 but we can't find these two boy.

"now i want your honest opinion on this'' he says and moves while harry walks in wearing a black kitten cotume with a tail and cat ears and a black flower crown but is wearing a pair of skeleton gloves......my gloves that i had 4 years ago ''harry'' i say getting up and walking over to him ''louis'' he says giving me a confused look.

''its you'' i say ''what are you talking about louis'' harry says and i grab his hands and lead him to the couch where no one was sitting ''its you but i dont like you anymore then a friend'' i say.

'' okay louis are you drunk or something'' harry asks ''no harry you dont get it its you your the boy''i say ''explain to me please'' he says.

''that halloween you got wasted and had sex with a guy in a skeleton costume and instead of a mask he had face paint on'' i say ''how'd you-'' ''then you cant remember his face cause both faces were covered in smeared make up'' i say again ''your scaring me'' harry says.

'' then the next morning you both woke up and the skeleton didnt kick you out or anything you two cleaned the house together and a connection was made'' i say ''louis stop'' harry says ''then he asked if you can meet him at the park at 2 and you agreed and you both were excited and you said you would wear your kitten ears so hed know who you were'' i say.

''louis'' he says ''and before you left you both shared an amazing kiss'' i say looking into his eyes ''how'd you know'' he asks ''cause i saw the gloves and i remember i had those custom made and i gave them to him cause it was a cold morning'' i say and he nods.

'' well i dont like you like that'' i say ''neither do i louis'' he says and i pull my hands back ''well now i know why you weren't at the park'' harry says and i nod ''the great mystery is answerd'' liam says ''yeah but who knew that it would be these two'' zayn says ''they had sex together'' niall says and we all laugh.

~~~~~~

''okay how many bags of candy go'' i say ''2'' Zayn says including niall's ''3'' Liam says including Sophia's ''ha we win we have 5 bags'' i say hugging harry ''losers'' harry says and we laugh ''losers hahahahaha'' we both say and they all sit down ''i'll be back'' i say heading upstairs.

''louis wait'' harry says stopping me in the hallway ''what harry'' i say ''i think i might be drunk'' he says hiccuping ''yeah you don't think'' i say laughing obviously high and a little buzzed ''don't leave me alone'' he says hugging me and i drag him to my room.

''it feels nice'' harry says sitting on my bed ''what to be drunk'' i say sitting next to him picking up a note ''yeah feels great'' he says laying back ''what is it louis you look sad'' he says and i look at him then back to the note and i start to read it out loud for him.

dear louis

im quitting and i left the things that belong to you goodbye

eleanor

i say and i throw the note and run my hand through my hair ''louis'' he says ''what harry cause i don't want your shit right now'' i say and he pouts and looks up ''just because your mad doesn't mean you have to be mean to me'' he says ''i know im sorry'' i say handing him his pills and he takes them.

''what is it louis'' he says wiping the tears from my face kind of smearing the makeup and i look down ''I'm just sick and tired of people leaving me my mom my dad all the staff every one leaves me'' i say and he puts his hand on my thigh really close to my crotch.