weekend at louis

(liam's p.o.v.)

''come on in gemma'' i say and she runs inside and i hug sophia ''thank you so much babe for bringing her here'' i say and give her a quick kiss on her lips ''oh i promised her that i'd pick her up and have a girls weekend if thats okay with harry'' she asks ''i'm sure he'll be fine with it'' i say.

''okay, well i should get going bye'' she says and leaves and i close the door and walk over the everyone else ''so are you going to have fun this weekend with sophia'' harry says ''yeah lots of fun we're gonna do girly things and i just cant wait'' she says and harry smiles.

''well good i want you to have lots of fun'' he says ''niall want to play with me'' gemma says ''not now sweaty maybe later though okay'' he says and she nods ''hello boys'' lottie says ''what up sis'' louis says ''wow this must be gemma'' lottie says and she jumps onto me and harry.

''sorry shes shy'' i say ''come on gemma be nice and say hi to lottie'' i say and she looks up.'' hi im gemma'' she says ''hi gemma im lottie louis older sister and your brothers councilor'' she says ''dont you live with zach or something why are you here'' louis says.

''cause mum had to stay late today and wanted me to stay here and make sure you guys dont ruin the house'' she says and i laugh ''so guys what should we do this weekend'' zayn says ''well i must only stay for tonight cause my dad wants me to be with him this weekend'' i say and they nod.

''hey lets go bowling'' louis says ''um louis there isnt a bowling place for like 2 hours away'' i say ''just follow me'' he says so we get up and follow him around his house till we reach a gigantic room.

(louis p.o.v.)

i open the door and look at every one ''you have a bowling alley in your house'' harry says ''yep theres a lot of things you miss when your gone for 4 years'' i say ''lets play'' Gemma says running into the room and i smile ''she adorable'' i say to harry ''yeah i know'' he says and we walk into the bowling alley.

''Gemma what colored ball would you like'' i ask her and she looks down and points to the purple one and i pick it up for her and place it down on the ball holder ''ok i'm typing in the names who wants to go first'' Zayn says ''i do i do i do'' Gemma says and he laughs ''okay then it's gonna be harry then niall then liam me and louis'' he says and we all nod in agreement.

~~~~

''that was a brutal game of bowling don't you think'' i say ''yeah it got really violent Gemma even had to leave'' niall says like a little kid and i laugh ''what is it louis'' liam asks ''he's such a little innocent kid'' i say laughing and niall gets up and leaves.

''really thanks a lot lou now look at him you upset him''zayn says following him ''louis you have to be more gental with niall's emotions'' harry says running in the direction niall and zayn have both went ''what just happened'' i ask liam ''niall is very emotional louis''liam says ''ugh i didnt know that'' i say and punch the wall causing a hole ''shit louis calm down'' he says.

''no im not going to calm down it's like i barley even know you guys anymore like niall used to never be so emotional but now look at him you have a girl friend zayn has cares for other people i mean all of you have changed that i barley even know you guys anymore'' i say and he just stares at me.

''im gonna be in my room i need to be alone'' i say leaving and heading up to my room slamming the door.''louis whats wrong'' lottie says ''i don't know anyone anymore lottie thats whats wrong'' i snap at her ''what do you mean louis'' she says.

''i dont know anything like you being pregnant oh and thanks for telling me liam having a girlfriend niall being emotional zayn caring for people i barley even know what up with mum cause i never fucking see her'' i yell and she walks over to my door.