Eat your too skinny

(Harry's p.o.v.)
Louis told me about what happened and I apologized and he said it was not big deal but that isn't the problem now all of them know Liam Niall Zayn they know I haven't been eating.

"Harry please at least take a bite" Niall says handing me and apple but I don't take it "please Harry you need to eat" he says and I shake my hand "you don't get it Niall I cant" I say and he stands up "why am I even trying" he says storming out and Liam walks in.

"Why is Niall upset" Liam asks "he's trying to make me eat" I say "well the least you can do is take a bite and holding it in until he leaves and go throw it up" he says.

" Liam what's wrong you seem stressed" I say "nothing we have to get back to school" Liam says "where gemma" I ask "were taking her home with Louis".

" what no I can't be alone" I say and he walks over to me "don't worry zayns staying with you okay" he says and I nod and he leaves the room and Zayn walks in.

"Hey styles" he says sitting down "hey Malik" I say sitting up "how are you" he asks "well my friends found out I'm anorexic and keep on trying to make me eat but besides that I'm okay" I say.

"Look Harry all we're trying to do is help our best friend but for Niall he's helping his brother" Zayn says and I look up "I know I just can't you guys don't get it when ever I taste the food all I taste is gross I don't know how to explain it and even if I do like it, it just comes back up and there's no stopping it" I say.

~~~~~~

"Hello" Liam says popping his head in "hello" Louis says popping his head under Liam's "hello" Niall says popping his head in under both of theirs "hi" they all say.

" you guys are weird" Zayn says and Louis sits on the end of my bed along with Liam and Niall sits on zayns lap "have you eaten anything" Liam asks "yeah an apple" I say "but he threw it up in a bucket it wouldn't go down" Zayn says and I look down.

"Hey it's okay just give it time" LIAM says And I nod laying down covering my body with the blanket and I cover my face and I silently cry.

I feel them get off of my bed and a door opening and closing and someone lays down on the bed with me and they lift up the blanket and I see Niall.

"Har please don't cry" he says and I hold onto him "I just want to be normal" I cry out "being normal is boring I love you and your non normal self" he says and wipes away my tears.

" Ni I'm scared what if I get worse cause I can't eat" I say and he rubs my back "we won't stop and neither will you okay" he says and I nod.

" I love you Ni" I say as we both lay down "I love you too har" he says and I smile "slate you going to stay with me" I ask "yeah I am" he says and I smile.

"Okay all of you got your time with Harry it's my turn" Liam says and I laugh "come on LiLi" I say and he runs and jumps in bed with me and I cuddle with him.

"okay just don't steal my boyfriend okay" Sophia says and I nod and they leave "so H what are we going to do" Liam asks "were going to plan a surprise birthday party for Niall" I say.

" Really that's nice" he says rubbing my shoulder "yeah and I'm gonna try to eat" I say "that's good so how many days till his birth day now" LIAM asks "2 days now" I say.

(Louis p.o.v.)

"He fell asleep" Liam says walking over to us "perfect timing boys may I speak with you" the doctor says and Sophia stays with Gemma.

"It's about Harry" she says "yes what about him" I say "he won't be getting out for 5 days at the most, his body isn't healing like we want it to it's rejecting the medications were putting in it" she says.