taken away

(Harrys p.o.v)
I wanna say things between nathan and I have been fine but id be lying. Ever since o told him there has been this tension between us and it just wont go away no matter how hard I try making it leave.

We barley kiss anymore barley cuddle we barley do anything anymore......and it doesnt bother me that much. It doesnt bother me as much as it should and thats really scaring me.

I feel us drifting away from eachother but I just dont worry about it as much as I should. And my feelings for louis are all comming back and are stronger and I just feel so confused about everything.

Ive been hanging out at louis alot to help niall and zayn with the babies. And maybe for an excuse to see louis, but it doesnt help when he's always kissing hunter and I will admit I am really jealous.

"Hey" nathan says pecking my chick and pulls away but I pull him back down and kiss him on the lips. He kisses back and I pull away and he gives me a small smile and I smile back at him.

He sits down on the couch and I look at the time "at 3 im going over to louis so I can help niall with the babies while zayn and the boys and fizzy all hang out" I say and he nods staring at the tv.

I pout and crawl over to him and sit on his lap and cup his face getting his attention. "But we still have about 2 hours still I have to go" I say and he smiles and I lean down and kiss him and he kisses back placing his hands on my waist.

Sadly there isnt a spark like there used to be and it's upsetting me alot. I try getting turned on by just kissing him but nothing, I mean there is something and I enjoy it but there really isnt anything there.

He pulls away and sighs "I habe to go to work" he says and I get off his lap and peck his lips and he leaves. I sigh sitting on the couch and I groan, why am I so confused on my feelings for them?

(Louis p.o.v)

Hunter pulls away from the kiss and sighs looking down "what is it?" I ask and he looks up with tears in his eyes. He scoots off of my lap and stares at me "he's coming to get me" he says "what do you-oh....." I say looking down remembering the whole coming to get hunter thing.

"He texted me before I got here that he would be here around 2 to get me" he says. "So we only have an hour left" I say and he sadly nods.

We both stay silent and we lay down and he cuddles into my side. "He's happy you've been here with me" he says and I look down at him.

"I wish you would've told me sooner" I say wiping his tears and he lets out a breath. "I know im sorry I just didnt know how to tell you" he says and I peck his lips.

"Thank you for helping me" I say and he smiles a bit "youre welcome" he says and he leans up and kisses me. I kiss back slowly letting tears roll down my face and he pulls away.

"Im sorry, I told myself I wouldn't cry cause I knew what was going to happen" I say and he wipes away my tears. "Im sorry if I hurt you louis I never wanted to do that" he says hugging me and I hug back crying.

~~~~~~~

"I have to go" hunter says and I nod and he gives me one last peck on the lips and I sigh. He walks to the car and I see them drive off and I break, I told myself I wouldn't but I just couldn't help myself.

I feel a arm wrap around my shoulder and I see zayn and I cry into his shoulder. "Shhh I got you" zayn whispers and I just cry harder.

(Harry's p.o.v)

I get to louis' and I smile and walk in and walk up to nialls room and walk in. "Hey ni" I say and he smiles "so everyone left?" I ask and he nods "well everyone besides louis" niall says and frowns.

"Why didnt he go?" I ask "him and hunter broke up, his boyfriend came to take him away and now louis upset" niall says and I frown. We both walk into the nursery and see Wyatt and Ethan sleeping soundly.

There is a loud cry comming from down the hall and I look at niall." Go check on him" niall says with a smile and I go over to louis room.

I walk in with out knocking and close the door behind me in the dark room and make my way to louis bed. I lay down and his crying stops "w-whos here?" He asks quietly "harry" I say and he turns his lamp on amd looks at me.

"W-why arent you helping niall" he asks wiping his tears "cause he amd I wanted me to help you" I say and he nods. He clings onto me and stsrts crying into my chest and I wrap my arms around him.

"Hey its okay I got you" I whisper rubbing his back "I cant keep a relationship" he cries and i hold him tighter. "Why cant anyone stay with me?" He cries and I kiss the top of his head.

I blush feeling his hot breath against my neck and I get butterflies in my stomach.

This is going to be a long night