catching up

(louis p.o.v.)
''so what did he do with you'' zayn asks me ''well he beat me, made me do everything, when it would be time to sleep he would shove me into the worst place possible'' ''like where'' niall says ''basement, trunk, top of the roof of a car or house, one time i slept in a fridge'' i say.

''wow thats horrible'' liam says ''oh right i forgot to mention the fact that he made me have sex with a lot of people'' i say ''boys and girls'' i say and niall hugs me and i laugh ''thanks niall'' i say and he pulls away from me ''your special louis'' niall says ''what do you mean'' i say.

''you got harry to talk to you and come over to your house what did you say'' liam says ''all i said was that he needed a break and i didnt want to go to school and asked if he wanted to go to my place and he agreed we got on my motorcycle and-'' ''nope thats enough you got him to go on your motorcycle you must of done something that made him trust you'' zayn says.

~~~~

''i shoulder really go to harry'' niall says standing up ''ok i'll take you'' zayn says ''oh ok well zayn you'll be back right'' i say and he nods grabbing nialls hand and leaves ''since when were they close'' i say to myself.

(niall's p.o.v.)

we get to harrys and i hear a crash ''are you sure i should just drop you off'' zayn says ''yeah i'll be fine harry would never hurt me with or without pills'' i say and he nod's ''well im gonna go'' i say giving him a hug.

''come to my room once you get home'' he whispers in my ear and i giggle ''okay, bye'' i say leaving and he drives away and i walk inside and see harry sweeping up broken glass.

''hey har'' i say and he throws the glass away and looks at me ''hey ni'' he says looking back down and i run to him and give him a big hug and i get one back ''im sorry ni for cutting again it's just it's hard to stop something your addicted to'' he says.

''i know but you've done it before you can do it again'' i say and he nods and i pull away and we sit down on his couch ''when do you plan on going home'' harry says ''when ever most likely tonight zayn wants me to goto his room when i get home'' i say and he laughs.

''oh you and zayn'' he says ''we're not anything harry we dont even do bad things'' i say '' oh yeah cause it's not bad for a 15 year old and a 18 year old to be dating'' he says.

''we're not dating all we do kiss hug, hold hands, and cuddle some nights'' i say pouting ''ok im sorry'' he says and i smile ''any ways in a week im going to be 16'' i say and harry pulls me onto his lap ''i know my little niall is growing up'' i say ''hey your only 17'' he says.

''yeah but in February i'll be 18 so ha'' he says and i laugh and lay my head on his shoulder ''ugh but i do want to date him so badly'' i say and harry laughs ''i know you never shut up about it'' he says and i push him and he hugs me ''i love you ni'' he says ''i love you too har'' i say and close my eyes and end up falling asleep.

(zayn's p.o.v.)

''and yeah'' i say ''wow so only i know'' he says ''yep i dont know niall is just so sweet i thought we'd just mess around then i grew feelings for the kid'' i say ''well maybe he feels the same'' louis says.

''no cause we agreed no feelings and now i just broke that rule and ugh i dont know all we do is kiss not even big long kisses just a lot of small kisses and we cuddle-dont say shit we hold hands hug all when we're alone it just feels...right'' i say.

''hey its ok i support your choice he's a nice kid really nice'' he says ''yeah o you and harry'' i say.''what no no i could never'' he says and i give him the look.

''oh not like that it's you wouldn't understand he's a really sweet nice person and thats the thing i only see him as a friend noting more'' he says ''okay,but do you know everything'' i ask.