The big plan 1

(Zayn's p.o.v.)
"Come on Zayn" Louis says as we walk to 3rd period "I said no Louis I'm not going to embarrass myself" I say sitting down and Louis sits next to me.

" come on man it's just a date I'm positive things will go well" Louis says "no I'm not asking Niall on a date" I whisper "okay fine you wont ask him on a date" Louis says.

"What do you mean when you say, you?" I ask him "bro don't worry about it" he says "but-" dude don't worry" he says and I sigh in defeat and he smirks "better Malik" he says.

" what ever douche bag" I say "right back at you pussy" Louis shoots back and I look down knowing I am one "I made you go mute" he says and I groan facing the front board.

"Oh is Zayn Malik mad at old Louis Tomlinson" Louis pouts and I shoot him a glare "oh he's glaring at me I'm so dead" he says and I face the front board again taking notes.

" oh come on dude you can't stay mad at me forever" Louis says "do you have something to say mr. Tomlinson" mr. Thompson says "sir no sir" Louis says and I roll my eyes.

"Then like you mind taking notes" he asks "nope not one bit" Louis says crossing his arms "then why aren't you" he asks "cause I don't mind but I don't want to right this second" Louis says.

" Louis shut up" I whisper "I would listen to your friend mr.Tomlinson" he says turning around "I never listen to him though" Louis says again and I punch him on the arm "okay Louis and Zayn detention after school today" he yells and I nod and take notes ignoring Louis tapping on my shoulder.

"Come on Zayn I said I was sorry" Louis says once class is over "you got us fucking detention Louis and-oh god" I say "what is it bro" Louis asks me.

" I promised Niall that we'd go to the mall today" I say and Louis looks down "dude I'm sorry" he says looking up "sure you are" I say coldly " what does that mean zayn" Louis says looking up pissed.

"It means you just don't know when to fucking stop Louis your such an ass and it's getting really annoying you don't care about anyone other then yourself and you don't care if you go down and if you take anyone down with you cause your that much of a careless cold hearted ass whole, Louis your a big prick and you just can't stop and you never have of never will" I yell at him.

There's a big crowd around us and Louis punches me in the noes and I tumble backwards trying to keep my balance and once I do I clutch my bleeding nose.

" I thought you were my friend and then you go saying all that shit about me" Louis says pushing me into the lockers "you know I thought we were brothers we had each others backs" Louis says eyes full of anger as he punches me.

"I thought we were family" he yells punching me in the stomach and storms off and every one just leaves me on the floor once the bell rings and Niall runs over to me.

" Zayn what happened" he asks helping me up "Louis" I say and Niall helps me to he nurses office and once done she gave Niall and I passes to class "why did he hit you" Niall asks.

"Because I yelled at him saying shit about him and he attacked me saying he thought we were brothers we were family" I say.

" why did you" he asks "because he got us detention" I say and Niall looks down "well I hope you guys and work through this" Niall says walking Ito the class and Liam and Harry notices me and Niall and I sit down at our geography group of us four.

"Okay class today you and your group will be reading pages 405-415" mrs. Washington says "What the hell happened to you Zayn" Liam says.

" Louis" I say "wait why" Harry says "cause he got us detention and I yelled some rude shit and she punches me and pushed me and I just got him too mad but it's okay" I say.