Something more

(Zayn's p.o.v.)
"Come on guys we have to go to school and drop gemma off at louis" I say walking around the table "okay calm down zayn before you hurt your foot" Liam says and I look down at my cast "I'm fine don't worry about me and where is niall we have to go to school" I say.

"oh he doesn't feel good I think he has a cold were just going to drop him off at louis too okay let's go please get niall" Liam says grabbing gemmas hand and they go to the car i walk into nialls room and he sneezes wrapped up in a blanket.

"Oh poor niall" I say and he looks up at me and coughs covering his mouth "ugh I can go to school" he says sitting up but I pick him up "your not going to school your going to louis so else ore could watch you" I say walking out of his room "what about harry" he asks "he's coming back to school today so it's just gonna be you and gemma" I say and he nods.

We drop niall off at louis and pick louis and harry and sophia up "so harry how's your shoulder" sophia asks "good i guess" he says and he sounds really sad I wonder what's up with him "it sucks that niall is sick" louis says breaking the silence.

"yeah but we are going to get his work from all of his classes" I say messing with my bracelets "okay guys we're here" sophia says as we all walk and go our own way but harry he just stands outside of the school on a rock writing "is harry okay louis" i ask him straight up "I don't know he didn't tell me anything" louis says.

"okay well have you finished your song it's due today along with Harry's" I say "yeah we finished but since I'm new I must perform it" he says not looking at me but at.....harry? "

"Are you sure you don't know anything" i ask him and he nods "yeah I mean if I knew I would tell you" he says and I nod and the bell rings "well I gotta go by bro" he says leaving and I walk away and see harry still on the rock and he looks around and I hide then he walks away from the school getting on a skateboard and leaves.

Why the hell did he leave

i walk outside and decide to follow him and we end up at a court house and louis is there waiting for him and i see harry hug him then pull away and he shows the lady his ID and she lets them both in and she locks the door and i head back to school and run into liam.

''there you are i was worried sick about you please tell me Harry's with you'' liam says ''no him and louis are in the court room and I'm trying to figure out why'' i say as we get into his car and drive off ''ever since this morning they've been acting weird i mean louis lied to me straight to my face'' i say.

''well maybe they don't want us to know'' liam says ''yeah but this is Harry's problem and i would think he would at least tell niall but niall would have told me'' i say ''then i don't know Zayn maybe louis wasn't even supposed to know but over herd or found out something'' liam says.

''yeah your probably right'' i say as we pull up to the school ''first period is almost over just go to your second class'' liam says leaving and we go our separate ways and i text niall sinc im going to be out here for a good 30 minutes.

hey nialler im bored talk to me
-zayn

zayn your in class your not supposed to be texting me
-niall <3

im not in class i had to do stuff so im waiting outside of my second period
-zayn

oh okay well what stuff were you doing
-niall<3

well harry ditched school so i followed him and we ended up to a court house and louis was there and harry showed a lady his ID and she let him and louis went in but i dont know why
-zayn