Bumping into you

(Louis p.o.v.)
I wake up from my alarm going off and i hit the snooze button and lay back down ''punkie wake up'' my maid elenor says shaking me ''let me sleep'' i say pushing her away and he pours water on my head and i jump up.

''WHAT THE FUCK'' i yell at her and she smiles ''get up for school'' she says and walks away and closes my door. I get up and head to my bathroom and dry off my hair and brush my teeth and switch my gages to the spikes.

I go back into my room and change into a pair of black jeans with rip's on them and a my chemical romance shirt and a grey beanie too lazy to do my hair and i slip on my black vans and i grab my phone and head phones and head down stairs and sit down at the table and grab a piece of bacon.

''you ready for school louis'' my mum says and i nod ''i guess its going to be the first school i've been in for four years'' i say chewing my bacon ''louis dont chew and speak at the same time'' she says and i sigh and ge up grab my bag and my skate board ''im gonna go'' i say.

''wait dont yo want to ride with me and lottie'' she says ''no i'm good see you at school mum'' i say leaving and i plug in my ear buds and listen to ' all time low' riding my skate board down to school.

its thursday and its my first day of school im not nervous at all i just cant wait to see the three people i call my friends, i ride into the school and i look up and i run into someone and we both fall to the floor.

''shit'' i say and rub my head that hit his ''hey you ok'' i ask him standing up brushing myself off and he just sits there on the floor.''are you going to get up'' i ask him holding out my hand and he reaches up for it and his sleeve falls and i see cuts on his wrist ''um dude'' i say when he sands up he grabs his back and runs into the school the bel has already rang so what do i do i follow him.

we end up in a empty class room that looks like it hasn't been used in years and i see him in a corner with his face in his knees crying so i set my stuff down and walk over to him and i sit down right next to him ''hey dude its ok theres no need to cry'' i say ''y-you dontg-get i-it'' he says and he looks up with wide eyes and he runs upand closes and locks the door.

''you know y-y-you know now oh god p-please dont tell anyone please'' he says walking over to me ''okay i wont just calm down a bit chill'' i say grabbing his shoulders and he takes a deep breath and nods but is still crying so i pull him into a hug ''hey erm..'' i say not knowing his name ''harry'' he says.

''well harry im louis and i wont tell anyone,okay'' i say and he nods and pulls away and wipes his eyes with hands ''we should get to class'' he says and i shake my head ''no you look like you need a break and i'm knew so whatever'' i say and he nods ''hey want to head back to my place we can hang out'' i ask him and he nods his head and i smile.

''ok but were not walking follow me'' i say grabbing his hand and dragging him to the back of the school to my motorcycle ''no'' is all he says ''oh come on dont be a baby'' i say and he shakes his head and i hide my skateboard in a bush and hand him a helmet ''would you ride if i gave you a helmet'' i say putting it on him and he nods.

''ok hop on'' i say and he gets on and holds onto me tightly and i laugh ''okay here we go'' i say driving off and his grip loosens and i can hear him laugh.

we get to my house and his jaw drops ''yeah i know wouldnt expect this from me'' i say dragging him inside quietly ''louis what are you doing here'' elenor says.

''see my friend harry here had a rough morning so im giving him the break he deserves'' i say and she laughs ''ok whatever punkie'' she says and i bring harry upstairs to my room.

(harry's p.o.v.)

his room is huge is like the size of my living room ''i know big room too big if you ask me'' he says and i close his door and he jumps onto his bed ''make your welcome set your things down kick off your shoes and relax'' he says so I do and i sit down on his computer chair.