Prom

(Louis p.o.v)

Prom

Yes me louis tomlinson decided to go to prom, but only for my boyfriend harry styles....and maybe soon to be fiance?

Lottie is being the best sister and is watching the twins so niall and zayn can come along as well. And 5sos are going to preform and so are harry and i, its going to actually be a pretty fun night.

'' ouis come on lets dance'' harry says dragging me out to the dance floor. '' you know i dont dance love'' i say and he smirks '' oh really? Cause i think there are some stipper poles that would disagree with you'' he whispers.

'' oh shut it'' i say and he smiles kissing me and i kiss back and pull back with a sigh. I fix his pink flower crown on the top of his head, the same one he wore on my first official day of school after comming back from being kidnapped.

'' Thank you'' he says and i raise a eye brow '' why?'' I ask and he smiles. '' for running after me into that class room, i probably wouldnt be here if you wouldnt have done that'' he says and i give him a small smile and kiss him.

'' thank you for showing up in my life'' i say and he blushes and kisses me one more time. '' arent they so cute'' we turn to see logan and josh and i roll my eyes.

The two of them came out about a month agoat first i was pissed but i got over it for harry. ''Same with you two'' harry says and they smile and hold hands.

'' come on guys lets dance'' zayn says dragging us in the middle of the gym where all of our freinds our danceing like crazy.

'' we voted for you for prom king louis"luke says and every one nods. '' i chose luke'' harry says and i gasp and he laughs '' just kidding love, you know im addicted to you'' he says and i smile. '' who did you guys choose for prom queen?'' I ask.

'' we all just randomly chose'' liam says and i nod and we all just go back to dancing. Its been alitttle over a month since harry and i got back together and its been great.

Sure we argue sometimes but what couple doesnt? Exactly but we've been doing really good. ''And now for your enjoyment we have 5sos'' my mum announces and the boys go onto the stage and we cheer.

'' this song is a nice up beat song'' michael says '' this is Dont Stop!" Ashton says and they start playing. We all jam out and laugh around daning with eachother and its just a blast.

~~~~~~

'' now for our own harry styles'' my mum says and harry walks onto the stage. '' hello every one, i'll be singing this new song i wrote truly madly deeply'' he says and starts to sing.

The whole time he is looking into my eyes and i feel my heart flutter exspecially with the lyrics he sings. So much passion so much love,, i am truly madly deeply in love with this curly haird broken boy with the flower crowns.

Once he finishes i jump onto the stage and walk over to him and he walks over to me and we kiss and i hear the crowd cheer along with some boos. '' i love you'' i say and he smiles ''i love you too'' he says and he pecks my cheek and jumps off of the stage.

'' hello everyone i am louis, and this is a song about peter pan yes i know why peter pan?'' I say and walk over to the piano and start to play the keys. '' see i never had lyrics or anything for this song for i while i just called it the curly haird boy'' i say and i look at harry.

'' then i decided to write about me leaving my dad and finally comming back, but with a pepter pan twist'' i say '' every one this is Lost Boy'' i say and begin to play it.

'' peter pan, tinkerbell, wendy darling even captin hook you are my perfect story book.
Neverland i love you so you are now my home sweet home forever a lost boy at last'' i sing looking at all of my friends-no my family and i smile singing the rest of the song.