Its not my weekend...but its gonna be my year

(Zayns p.o.v.)
Louis been very attached to Niall lately ever since his break down 2 days ago and I'm not gonna lie I'm kind of jealous I want my boyfriend back.
I mean I get it louis in a bad place right now and he needs someone and they've always been close, but I still want to be with my baby too.
"Zayn?" Niall says sitting next to me "what is it want to go over to the hospital with louis again" I say a little more harsh then I should've.
"N-no, why are you being rude to me" he says tearing up and his bottom lip quivering "I was just going to ask you if you wanted to go get breakfast before school but I guess not" he says grabbing his back pack and going out side in the car with liam.
"Niall I'm sorry" I say but he ignores me and I sigh plugging my head phones in and looking out the window until we stop at the hospital and I take a ear bud out.
"Why are we here?" I ask and I see louis walk over to us and get in the car "louis your actually coming to school" I say and he nods "Lottie came over yesterday and talked me into coming" he says and I nod going back to my music.
Once we get to the school i Rush off to my first period and sit down in the empty class room "mr.Malik what are you doing here so early" my teacher mrs.Burgs asks.
And I shrug and sigh "boyfriend troubles" she asks and I nod and she sits down next to me "tell me all about it" she says and I look up to her.
"Okay lately he's been spending a lot of time with our friend louis cause louis' in a bad place right now but I want to spend time with him too and this morning I snapped at him and I feel bad" I say and she nods.
"Your good at art correct" she asks and I nod "well draw him a picture and show him you care" she says and I nod "you think that'll work" I say "I know Niall trust me it'll work" she says and I smile and the bell rings and kids show up.
~~~~~~
(Louis' p.o.v.)
It's killing me being here when Harrys at the hospital alone with out me and he can wake up any minute and I won't be there with him.
I mean why does Joseph,josh, and logan get to stay there some days, oh right cause on some days they get to do online classes through out the day.
But today none of them stayed cause they only get to stay 2 times a week, God I'm talking to myself now I'm going crazy I need help.
"Hey louis you okay" logan asks and I shrug " I just wish I could be there with him" I say "I wish I could help but I can't I'm sorry" he says and I nod "it's fine...I need to talk to lottie" I say getting up and grabbing my stuff.
"Good thing it's 4th period" I say getting a pass from our teacher and heading to Lottie's room " louis what's wrong" she says and I leap at her and start crying in her arms.
"Oh louis" she says rubbing my back "do you want to talk about it" she asks and I nod pulling away still crying and I wipe away some tears.
~~~~~
"And I've been hanging out with Niall cause I mean he's my baby brother he knows how to make me feel batter with out doing anything" I say.
" I know louis but you have to be careful you can't let Niall know he's your little brother" she says and I nod "what" we hear a voice say and I turn around and see zayn.
"Oh no no no No" I say rushing and pulling him into the room and locking the door "don't freak out" I say and he drops his bag "what do you mean don't freak out" he says.
"So Niall's your little brother but your mom gave him up for adoption when he was two but Niall doesn't know that you guys are related in any way and your mom doesn't want him to know because of the reason she gave him up but Niall Believes he's seen you before just doesn't know where and I'm the only other person that knows" he says and I nod.
"We know it's a lot to take in but please don't tell anyone" Lottie says "I just can't believe it" Zayn says "why do you think I'm always close with Niall, why I let him hug me, why i tell him I love him" I say.
"Louis.....we're gonna have to tell mom" Lottie says and my heart stops "okay" I say pulling out my phone tearing up "louis I can do it" she says and I shake my head.
"N-no I need to do this" I say dialing her number and it starts ringing and in head to the second office in her room and the phone answers.
"Sweetie what's wrong you called the emergency number" she says and o start crying "m-mum" I say "louis what's wrong" she asks.
"Z-Zayn knows about Niall being my brother i-I'm so sorry" I say and she shushes me "shhhh baby it's okay it's okay just make sure he doesn't tell any one" she says.
"I n-need my m-mum" I say "I'm gonna get on the soonest flight out there" she says "but what about Ryan" I say "it didn't work out to well" she says.
"Mum once you get here........c-can you stay i-i need you I promise to be better I just need you" I say "of corse sweetie" she says and I smile.
"Once I get there we're gonna talk okay" she says "okay" I say "now I have to pack up and some time Tomorrow I will be there" she says "p-promise?" I ask "I promise now get back to class I love you" she says "I love you too bye" I say hanging up.
The bell rings signaling us that lunch is over
"You boys better get to class" Lottie says once I walk out "okay" I say and she wipes my eyes "and Lou get back to that pain in the ass little brother that I love" she says and I laugh.
"Fuck you" I say and she smiles "there you go now get out of here" she says and I smile leaving the class room to music "hey louis how you feeling" Zach asks "great actually" I say smiling "can I play a song" I ask and he nods.
"What are going to play" he asks "just a song I like to call weightless by all time low" I say and he smiles and nods his head and I have some people play the instruments.
*
Manage me I'm a mess
Turn a page I'm a book half unread
I wanna be laughed at laughed with just because
I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough
But I'm stuck in this fucking rut waiting on a second hand pick me up and I'm over
Getting older
If I could just find the time then I would never let another day go by I'm over
Getting old
Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
Cause I've been going crazy I don't want to waste another minute here
Make believe that i impress
That every word by design turns ahead
I wanna feel reckless I wanna live it up just because
I wanna feel weightless cause that would be enough
If I could just find the time then I would never let another day go by I'm over
Getting old
Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go no where
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
Cause I've been going crazy I don't want to waste another minute here
This could be all I've waited for
I've waited, I've waited for
And this could be everything I don't wanna dream anymore
Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
And I've been going crazy Im stuck in here
Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go no where
And this is my reaction to everything I fear
Cause I've been going crazy I don't want to waste another minute here
*
I finish and look around and everyone claps and gets back to they're work and I thank the band people and walk over to Zach and he pats my back.
"Good job louis, it's nice seeing you happy" he says walking off and I smile and bump into nick and I start signing to him.
" Hey how are you louis"
"I'm fine what about you"
"Good actually today Travis and I are going to see harry today if you don't mind"
"Not at all why don't you ride with us"
"Okay well I have to go bye"
"Bye"
He smiles and walks away and I go to one of the bean bag chairs and I listen to music minding my own business cause im having a good time.
Someone taps my shoulder and I turn around "Niall what are you doing here" I ask and he falls in my lap crying "Niall what's wrong" I say wrapping my arms around him.
"I'm s-so b-big" he says and i grip onto his hoodie "who told you that" I say "j-joshes o-old gr-group" he cries and I help him up and drag him to the bathrooms.
"Niall look at me" I say and he looks up and I wipe his tears "I'm texting Zayn and he's coming here now" I say texting Zayn and he's here in a heart beat.
"Niall what's wrong baby" he says "people are calling him big" I whisper in his ear and he grips Niall's shoulders causing him to look at Zayn.
"So what if people call you big it's true, but only cause your holding life inside of you, our life" he says and Niall's lips curls on the corners and I leans up and presses his lips against Zayn's and I smile.
I leave them be in the bathroom and walk back to music and I pack up my things knowing I have nothing else to do in this class.
"Louis" Niall says walking in with Zayn and they sit down next to me "what happened to not skipping class" I ask Niall "well I don't want to go back to those booty heads" he says and Zayn and I laugh.
"Booty heads really?" I ask and he pouts and I ruffle my hand through his hair and he giggles and I smile and zayn just stares at us.
"Oh how cute" he says and I roll my eyes and push him back and Niall kisses him "don't hurt my baby" he says and I roll my eyes getting up.
"Well you two have your make out session and I need to talk to zach" I say walking over to him at his desk "hey louis what's up" he asks "have you ever been in my situation before" I ask and he thinks about it.
"No I haven't" he says and I chuckle "well your lucky" I say and he sighs "louis I know your going through a lot but I don't think you should be beating yourself up about it" he says and I nod.
The bells rings and I get up and leave with Niall and Zayn but we ditch our last period and we meet everyone at the car and we realize there won't be enough room.
"You know I'll ride my motorcycle to the hospital" I say "you sure" Liam asks "yeah positive" I say walking over to my bike and I hop on it.
~~~~~
(Harrys p.o.v)
"Luke when do you think we're gonna wake up" I say looking over at him "I don't know hopefully before Christmas" he says and I nod "louis birthday is Christmas Eve" I say.
"Well I herd your whole family is here today so let's go see them" Luke says and we head up to my room and since it's about midnight so everyone is asleep.
"Oh they're so cute" Luke says and I laugh and look over and see louis is still awake "harry I realized something today" he says "I'm in love with you okay and nothing ever gonna stop that and I need you to wake up" he says and I smile.
"Do you think that we don't wake up because we only say we want to and don't really feel it" Luke says and I think about it and we both start to glow.
"What's happening" I say "you're waking up sweetie both of you" my mum says and I smile "really" I say and she nods and everything gets brighter.
"Luke once we officially wake up we need to meet up okay" I yell "okay bye harry" he yells and everything goes white and I see louis face.
"Harry" he says smiling "lou-lou" I say before everything goes dark and the last thing I hear is louis voice saying "I love you curly" and I hear nothing after that.