the big plan 2

(harrys p.o.v.)

''so niall you wanna come with me to louis- i mean my place thats gonna take some getting used to'' i say ''well today'' he asks ''yeah, what do you have something else planned'' i ask ''i dont know maybe'' he says ''what is it niall'' i ask.

"Okay okay this boy asked me out on a date today and were the same age" he says "what about Zayn" I ask "what about him" Niall says." I thought you loved him" I ask "yeah but if he's never gonna love me back why not move on" be says and I stop him from leaving his room.

"Niall dot go on a date please I promise you if you go your going to really miss out and be probably won't treat you right please don't ever go out with him" I beg him.

" fine I won't ill be a sad lonely boy with you" he says and I smile and he calls the boy and cancels and I drag him to the living room "I have to pee" he says getting up and I get up with him.

"Um Harry what are you doing" he asks "going with you" I say "okay why" he asks "please don't leave me alone" I say and be smiles and grabs my hand and be leaves the bathroom door open and on e he's done I pick him up.

"What are you doing" he says holding onto me wrapping his legs and arms around me "carrying you to the car" I say and be laughs "weirdo" he says.

~~~~~

We get to lo-my house and we get there and see Zayn and Louis on the couch laughing and Zayn looks over to us "I thought it was just going to be us two" Zayn asks Louis.

" yeah Harry you didn't say Zayn and Louis were here" Niall says and I look at Louis andi make Niall sit down in Louis spot and Louis gets up.

"What are you guys doing" Zayn asks "we are making you two go on a date cause your feelings for each other is too strong to not be real" Louis says.

They both are blushing in with wide eyes "w-what feelings" Zayn stutters "you two are in love with each other but you both didn't know the other was in love with you" I say.

"Wait so you made me cancel my date for this" Niall asks "wait you bad a date" Zayn says "yeah this guys asked me to go on a date with him" Niall says.

" and you didn't tell me why" Zayn asks "cause I forgot" Niall mumbles "sure forgot" Zayn says "why do you ever care Zayn were not dating" Niall says.

"Yeah but I want to" Zayn says and covers his mouth "he admitted to it" I say "did you say-" "no I didn't-god damn it I let it slip out you weren't supposed to hear that I-" Niall cuts Zayn off with a small kiss.

" they kissed" Louis says "lets let them take us on a date" Zayn says and Niall nods "okay now follow us to the dinning room" Louis says and we walk I to the big ass kitchen.

(Nialls p.o.v.)

I can't believe it he loves me too it's amazing but now to the date they take us into the dinning room and there's a nice romantic set up at the table with candles since the lights are off in the dinning room.

" now please be seated and your food will be out soon" Harry says and they both leave as Zayn and I sit down "so you told Harry" he says and I nod "you told Louis" I say and be nods.

"i really cant believe this'' i say to zayn ''what'' he asks ''that im finally on a date with you the boy i've been madly in love with for years'' i say and he grabs my hand on the table ''i cant believe it either i never thought that you would like me but now thanks to our friends were here'' he says.

louis and harry come out with two plates of spaghetti ''enjoy the meal harry has prepared for you'' louis says and they leaves the dinning room and we start to eat ''do you want to do that one noodle into a kiss thing'' zayn asks and i nod and we take one noodle and we slurp it through our lips till they touch and the noodle breaks and we pull away.